Hot Job of the Day
IT Infrastructure Architect
Coca Coca Beverages Florida is hiring an IT Infrastructure Architect
Coke Florida is looking for an IT Infrastructure Architect to work out of our Tampa area office.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida seeks to add a key member to its team by employing a dynamic professional as its next IT Infrastructure Architect.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide hands-on leadership and guidance to infrastructure engineering related activities
- Manage all network, security, and computer systems to meet Coke Florida’s current and future requirements
- Responsible for support of storage, virtualized environment, cloud environments, servers, network devices, and productivity tools
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
- Work within strict time frames and elevate incidents within defined timeframes
- Analyze and propose changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications
- Perform infrastructure coordination related to setup and support activities at different stages of a project
- Work with various vendors and service providers to evaluate technology opportunities
- Resolve support and configuration issues, prepare status reviews, and reports
- Professionally represent the infrastructure team as a technical consultant on projects
- Consult and update project plans and documentation of all system builds and modifications
- Interact and coordinate with vendors, suppliers, distributors and contract consultants
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends
For this role you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or analytical field or equivalent experience
- Broad skillset with the following technologies:
- VMWare/VDI Technologies
- Nimble Storage
- Windows Server/Desktop
- Active Directory
- SSO Enablement
- Silver Peak SD-WAN
- Awareness of software application technologies and IT service methodologies.
- Successful problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work within a diverse environment.
- Passion for customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Previous Hot Jobs
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Laboratory Analyst Summary This position performs environmental analysis and/or sampling as required by federal (EPA) and state environmental regulatory agencies (FDEP and DOH) for compliance with environmental permits and regulations and/or contract specifications in the case of coal or oil. Applies technical/professional knowledge to...Apply Now
Project Management Associate
DTCC is hiring a Project Management Associate Summary Pay and Benefits: Why you’ll love this job: Being a Project Management Associate, you are passionate about structuring and organizing projects that are sophisticated with significant multi-functional collaboration requirements, setting achievements and coordinating with each partner to meet them. Your Primary Responsibilities:...Apply Now
Agency Loan Operations , Assistant Vice President
MUFG is hiring an Assistant Vice President, Agency Loan Operations Summary The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability...Apply Now