Hot Job of the Day
Cybersecurity Business Analyst
JPMorgan Chase & Co is hiring a Cybersecurity Business Analyst
The Global Identity & Access Management (GIAM) team within the Cybersecurity Technology & Controls (CTC) organization is looking for a Business Analyst to help shape the future of access management within the firm. We’re looking for a candidate with strong analytical skills and technical experience to deliver solutions to complex organizational problems.
GIAM provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for technology platforms and applications. GIAM provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, manage and monitor technology risk solutions.
As a Business Analyst on the Role and Policy Management Product team, you’ll be a part of shaping key technology solutions that drive strategic initiatives across the firm. Working at the intersection of business, technology, and cybersecurity, you’ll interact with colleagues in various LOBs to learn about challenges and opportunities, share those learnings with your team to translate those insights into quality solutions that realize business value. In addition to working on new solutions, you’ll help optimize existing technology and identify new capabilities, partnering with risk and control teams to deliver best in class, secure solutions that improve employee experience. While your role requires deep technological skills it also hinges on teamwork and ownership. You’ll offer clear guidance and feedback to your product team, while promoting the values, culture, and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience of 5-7 years in a similar role
- Experience in Identity & Access Management and/or Technology Risk Management strongly preferred
- Proficiency in agile methodology and JIRA, including writing user stories and managing product backlogs.
- Ability to prioritize work, understanding trade-offs affecting schedules, budgets, and resources, while communicating/managing expectations through updates, roadmaps, and interactive sessions
- Ability to develop and articulate well thought out business case and its financial / bottom line impacts strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience participating in internal and external audit examinations, ensuring corrective actions are implemented timely to address findings and recommendations
- High level of energy and can work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Results-oriented and self-motivated; ability to work independently and collaboratively in teams, while managing multiple projects simultaneously, with appropriate sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written skills are critical since this job primarily entails communicating technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support Product Offering, Client Engagement, and Continuous Improvement
- Facilitate communication between all stakeholders to ensure that work is prioritized appropriately to meet business objectives, managing competing priorities of LOBs
- Ensure customer-driven functional design considering user pain points, usability test results, market & Industry knowledge as well as continual research, to deliver a well-positioned product
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders and the team to specify epics and stories with sufficient discussion and acceptance criteria to ensure successful delivery
- Oversee the process from discovery to delivery including refinement, estimation, backlog management, and post-implementation validation/testing/training/demos/closure
- Enable the product to meet sprint & backlog health measures
- Collaborate with lateral/cross-impacted Business Analysts to achieve shared product goals and outcomes
- Partnering with the Client engagement team to provide SME knowledge and LOB engagement as required
- Departmental KPI metric tracking and reporting
Previous Hot Jobs
Associate Managing Director
Prudential is hiring an Associate Managing Director The Greater Florida Financial Group is looking for an Associate Managing Director to join our team. Could it be you? At Prudential, we measure our long-term success on our ability to deliver value for shareholders, meet customer needs, and attract and develop the best talent in...Apply Now
IT Infrastructure Architect
Coca Coca Beverages Florida is hiring an IT Infrastructure Architect Objective Coke Florida is looking for an IT Infrastructure Architect to work out of our Tampa area office. Coca-Cola Beverages Florida seeks to add a key member to its team by employing a dynamic professional as its next IT Infrastructure...Apply Now
Sr. Director, Strategic Branding, Marketing, & Communications
The Tampa Bay Chamber is hiring a Sr. Director, Strategic Branding, Marketing, & Communications Objective Increase the profile and visibility of the Tampa Bay Chamber in the overall community and among key stakeholders by executing a strategic marketing & communications plan and managing relationships with our local, state, and national...Apply Now