Hot Job of the Day
Sr. Director, Strategic Branding, Marketing, & Communications
The Tampa Bay Chamber is hiring a Sr. Director, Strategic Branding, Marketing, & Communications
Increase the profile and visibility of the Tampa Bay Chamber in the overall community and among key stakeholders by executing a strategic marketing & communications plan and managing relationships with our local, state, and national media outlets. The ideal candidate will serve as our lead marketing and communications professional, working with all departments to define and achieve strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement a strategic branding and marketing program, ensuring adherence to the Chamber’s Vision 2026 plan and strategic initiatives.
- Develop and manage an annual strategic calendar for opportunities to brand the Tampa Bay Chamber in the region.
- Manage all activities and responsibilities for Creative Services Director and Marketing Manager
- Manage and grow the Chamber brand and ensure all newsletters, social media, print and digital collateral, website content, etc. reflect consistent branding and accuracy in details.
- Continuously create opportunities to promote the Chamber, our initiatives, and our members.
- Develop talking points and prep Chamber staff or Chamber leadership before doing media interviews.
- Responsible for Signature Event Scripts and Calling the Show in AV booth.
- Proactively identify, develop, and execute marketing and communication strategy for key media contacts.
- Serve as the media contact for general inquiries, news releases, and alerts.
- Manage and maintain editorial calendar and develop editorial content across internal channels.
- Assist with composition and editing of executive scripts, surveys, and speeches
- Develop and effectively use benchmarks to measure success of marketing and communications initiatives
- Ensure that Chamber staff adheres to the guidelines outlined in the Communications and Marketing Standard Operating Procedures
- Document all work processes and procedures thoroughly and accurately
- Other tasks as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, PR, or related field
- 7 years of experience in a communication related job function
- Capable of representing the Chamber to the media on any Chamber inquiry, as appropriate.
- Experience developing and leading a media relations strategy to increase organization visibility
- Strengthen existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing an advocacy communications effort preferred
- Must conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Able to multi-task and maintain attention to detail
- Able to perform job functions and tasks with a minimum of daily supervision
- High skill level with Microsoft Office software
- Able to learn and effectively and efficiently use Chamber management and database software
- Committed to service excellence in all areas
- Accountable for all Chamber communications
- Accountable to the President and CEO for fulfilling responsibilities
- Holds subordinates accountable for performance and duties
- Works cooperatively and positively with all Chamber staff members and volunteers to promote an environment of excellence, teamwork, dignity, and respect.
- Exhibits a total commitment to maintaining high quality service standards of the Tampa Bay Chamber; demonstrates service excellence skills in dealing proactively with members, visitors, colleagues, and all Chamber contacts.
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. All applicants are subject to pre-employment drug and background screenings.
Please submit the following to email@example.com
- Cover Letter
- Three (3) Writing Samples- (press release, public comments, & a marketing campaign)
- Three (3) References
Previous Hot Jobs
Business Development Representative
ContinuumCloud is hiring a Business Development Representative Summary As a Business Development Representative at ContinuumCloud, you will work closely with all members of the Sales & Marketing team to increase brand awareness and adoption of our cloud-based Electronic Health Record platform through account-based efforts. You will maintain a hunter mentality...Apply Now
Data Solutions Specialist
Pfizer is hiring a Data Solutions Specialist Summary Technology impacts everything we do. Pfizer’s digital and ‘data first’ strategy focuses on implementing impactful and innovative technology solutions across all functions from research to manufacturing. Whether you are digitizing drug discovery and development, identifying solutions, or making our work easier and...Apply Now
Clinical Systems Analyst
Moffitt Cancer Center is hiring a Clinical Systems Analyst Summary Clinical Systems Analyst II – Pharmacy Position Highlights: The Clinical Systems Analyst II provides support in the selection, installation, configuration, conversion, implementation and ongoing utilization of clinical systems. This position analyzes, programs, tests, implements and maintains clinical information systems, as...Apply Now
See All Jobs