Hot Job of the Day
Senior HR Analyst
DTCC is hiring a Senior HR Analyst
As the Senior HR Operations Analyst, you will be supporting the activities of the HR Operations Service Center including but not limited to data entry, responding the HR Help Desk inquiries, reporting, process documentation, and general support of HR policies, practices and process to all staff and managers. The Senior HR Operations Analyst will assess current processes with an eye on continuous improvement and the ability to learn and use HR technologies to respond to staff needs and support HR Center of Excellence processes.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Data entry responsibilities, including the importing, scrubbing and validation of staff and organizational data
- Collaborate with up and downstream partners to ensure data accuracy and timely entry
- Perform needs analysis and requirements gathering for planned training events and evolutions.
- Provide input to requirements, process flows and design documents to help ensure that platform configuration is aligned with business needs
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
- HR Administration, HR Technology (HRIS) or other related HR experience (Oracle HCM Cloud preferred)
- Good attention to detail to ensure data accuracy
- Intermediate Excel skills including v-lookup, pivot tables and data visualization
- SharePoint knowledge (HTML/CSS knowledge) a plus
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
Who We Are:
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
Previous Hot Jobs
Director of Design
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Director of Design Summary The Director, Design is responsible for supporting BBI’s growth strategy, which includes a large-scale portfolio of remodels and new restaurant openings for at least four (4) major restaurant Brands. This role directs and manages the activities of the Design Team to...Apply Now
Senior Operations Manager
Coke Florida is hiring a Senior Operations Manager Summary We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced customer experience manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience for our products, including the development of new features, managing customer feedback, and ensuring that...Apply Now
Employee Relations Specialist
City of Tampa is hiring an Employee Relations Specialist Summary Employees in this class are responsible for participating in planning, organizing, and conducting employee relations activities for the municipal government. Under general supervision, employees perform assignments of considerable difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable initiative and independent judgment in drafting,...Apply Now