Hot Job of the Day
Senior Financial Analyst
Fanatics is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst – Operations and Supply Chain will be part of the Finance Team at Fanatics, supporting the Fanatics Brands group. The Brands Finance team has a high level of partnership with cross-functional leaders in driving strategic initiatives across Fanatics owned brands. The primary responsibilities of the Senior Analyst include planning, forecasting, and ongoing analysis of operating expenses, weekly/monthly reporting of Supply Chain variances and key KPIs, and management of our capital expenditure workflow, The Operations Finance team does not just provide data, but assists in the decision-making capabilities and partners with business stakeholders as needed.
· Expertise using Excel to collect and manage quantitative data for the purpose of creating meaningful reports to drive business improvement.
· Plan, forecast, and analyze Supply Chain expenses over multiple locations/departments. Work jointly with Site teams to manage and build accurate spend projections. Provide trend and benchmark analysis with recommendations for areas of cost improvement.
· Provide weekly/monthly reporting on spend variances. Be able to provide insightful commentary and explanations to help end users clearly understand the state of the business.
· Develop and maintain KPI’s relevant to Operations as needed.
· Lead the Capital expenditure approval workflow process. Assist requestors with submission and coordinate approval workflow based on current policy.
· Partner with Supply Chain Operations Team to identify process improvement opportunities. Provide meaningful operational data as requested to assist in decision making.
· Collaborate with Accounting Team as needed on end of month activities (accruals, reclasses, reconciliations), product costing, etc.
· Ad hoc analysis as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Experience in consumer goods industry and business partnering as Finance leader
· Strong understanding of product development, manufacturing, and Supply Chain processes
· Highly analytical with the ability to work independently and manage several simultaneous projects
· Experience with planning, forecasting, and analysis
· Exposure to and solid understanding of cost accounting principles
· High proficiency with Excel and data modeling concepts
· Strong communication skills necessary to convey data insights
· 2+ years of relevant experience
· BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering and/or similar discipline with analytical bias preferred.
Things We Care About
· Your career growth, your ideas, your work-life balance, and your well-being.
· Diversity and Inclusion
· Our Company Culture and Values
· Providing outstanding Company Perks and Benefits
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
Previous Hot Jobs
Director of Design
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Director of Design Summary The Director, Design is responsible for supporting BBI’s growth strategy, which includes a large-scale portfolio of remodels and new restaurant openings for at least four (4) major restaurant Brands. This role directs and manages the activities of the Design Team to...Apply Now
Senior Operations Manager
Coke Florida is hiring a Senior Operations Manager Summary We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced customer experience manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience for our products, including the development of new features, managing customer feedback, and ensuring that...Apply Now
Employee Relations Specialist
City of Tampa is hiring an Employee Relations Specialist Summary Employees in this class are responsible for participating in planning, organizing, and conducting employee relations activities for the municipal government. Under general supervision, employees perform assignments of considerable difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable initiative and independent judgment in drafting,...Apply Now