Hot Job of the Day
Mid Level Full Stack Developer
Gale Healthcare is hiring a Mid Level Full Stack Developer
At Gale Healthcare Solutions, we follow a primary rule that is helping to transform the healthcare industry; focus on our clinicians to connect people with care; one clinician at a time. We are passionate about our mission and our software developers are essential to realizing it.
As a staff software developer at Gale you are a part of a team that is developing the next generation platform to power the healthcare staffing industry. Because your work can help save lives, you are committed to product excellence and have a passion to learn, collaborate and implement the software development best practices. You will bring new ideas, approaches and solutions to Gale that will help our users and our company grow and evolve. You will display leadership qualities and technical excellence as you tackle problems that span our business domains and our full engineering stack; ranging from the infrastructure, front-end development, data layers (including AI and ML). You will design, develop, test and deploy solutions to thousands of health care professionals across the nation.
You are a core member of the Gale Technology community that will collaborate across Product Management, UX and Program management to deliver creative and innovative solutions. You are part of a growing Gale family that puts people first – you can expect to be challenged in an inclusive environment, where you will be provided with the tools, mentoring and training to be wildly successful.
- Design software platforms aligned with the company’s goals and mission.
- Implement software solutions that are scalable, security and delight our users.
- Contribute to the Gale Technical Community through peer design and code reviews.
- Do what it takes to ensure that Gale’s systems are always available for our users.
- Commit to continuous learning, self-improvement and prototyping that will enhance our culture of innovation.
- As necessary to enhance the Gale Technology Culture and participate in Technical Strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- 3-5 years minimum experience working on a variety of projects in a dynamic environment – ideally experience building B2C and B2B products.
- Proven ability to design highly secure, scalable and elegant software applications and platforms
- Great communication and collaboration skills that can help to translate complex business problems into technical solutions.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where time-to-market matters.
- Be data driven in how you approach problems and solutions.
- You will work independently to complete your work, while collaborating across teams and sharing knowledge to help others.
We strongly believe that the right candidate for this job will have demonstrated technical excellence and the ability to learn new platforms and skills as Gale adopts the latest platforms to enhance developer productivity. Your skills will continue to evolve as we make technical stack changes that maximize our developer productivity and velocity.
- Back End: PHP and Node.js
- Infrastructure: Amazon AWS
- Databases: MySQL
Gale Healthcare Solutions offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Generous leave policy
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance with multiple plan choices, subsidized for both the employee and dependents
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work-from-home for most positions
- Flexible work schedules for many positions
Previous Hot Jobs
Director of Design
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Director of Design Summary The Director, Design is responsible for supporting BBI’s growth strategy, which includes a large-scale portfolio of remodels and new restaurant openings for at least four (4) major restaurant Brands. This role directs and manages the activities of the Design Team to...Apply Now
Senior Operations Manager
Coke Florida is hiring a Senior Operations Manager Summary We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced customer experience manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience for our products, including the development of new features, managing customer feedback, and ensuring that...Apply Now
Employee Relations Specialist
City of Tampa is hiring an Employee Relations Specialist Summary Employees in this class are responsible for participating in planning, organizing, and conducting employee relations activities for the municipal government. Under general supervision, employees perform assignments of considerable difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable initiative and independent judgment in drafting,...Apply Now