Hot Job of the Day
Public Relations Strategist
Hillsborough County is hiring a Public Relations Strategist
Develops and strategizes public relations and marketing campaigns related to special events, programs, and County initiatives. Provides public relations management to departments, including counsel related to public relations strategies, communication plans, social media, and events. Develops strategic public relations and marketing plans with tactics such as collateral development, talking points, web content/brand journalism, and messaging to include media strategy. Prepares recommendations involving special community matters, public meetings, events and/or programs. Tracks, monitors, and evaluates activities, placements, and accomplishments. Oversees social media efforts related to cultural assets. Manages media and adverting buys related to County events and campaigns.
The ideal candidate
• Is detail-oriented, with a sound knowledge of English grammar, punctuation, spelling, and proofreading.
• Has considerable knowledge of the principles and practices of public relations strategy development.
• Is able to create quality content and/or public relations collateral including brand journalism.
• Has a thorough understanding of the local, regional, and national media market in regards to media buys.
• Has the ability to use considerable initiative, think independently, and exercise sound judgment.
• Is able to handle extremely delicate/sensitive relationships and complex situations, information, and materials.
• Has comprehensive knowledge, understanding and experience with social media platforms and target audiences.
• Is able to manage content and program development end-to-end.
- Has experience with marketing campaign planning, development and execution using earned media, paid media, outreach, partnership development, and digital channels.
Minimum Qualifications Required
Bachelor’s degree; AND
Two years of experience planning, implementing or managing public relations, community relations, marketing, or integrated communications programs;
An equivalent combination of education (not less than possession of a High School diploma/GED), training and experience that would reasonably be expected to provide the job-related competencies noted above.
Robust Benefit Package – Click to view Benefits at a Glance
Previous Hot Jobs
Business Development Representative
ContinuumCloud is hiring a Business Development Representative Summary As a Business Development Representative at ContinuumCloud, you will work closely with all members of the Sales & Marketing team to increase brand awareness and adoption of our cloud-based Electronic Health Record platform through account-based efforts. You will maintain a hunter mentality...Apply Now
Data Solutions Specialist
Pfizer is hiring a Data Solutions Specialist Summary Technology impacts everything we do. Pfizer’s digital and ‘data first’ strategy focuses on implementing impactful and innovative technology solutions across all functions from research to manufacturing. Whether you are digitizing drug discovery and development, identifying solutions, or making our work easier and...Apply Now
Clinical Systems Analyst
Moffitt Cancer Center is hiring a Clinical Systems Analyst Summary Clinical Systems Analyst II – Pharmacy Position Highlights: The Clinical Systems Analyst II provides support in the selection, installation, configuration, conversion, implementation and ongoing utilization of clinical systems. This position analyzes, programs, tests, implements and maintains clinical information systems, as...Apply Now
See All Jobs