Hot Job of the Day
IT Program Manager
Hillsborough County is hiring an IT Program Manager
The IT Program Manager will be tasked with maintaining and expanding the enterprise wide ServiceNow platform. This individual will build strong relationships, communicate with diverse stakeholders, and use technical knowledge to facilitate solutions to complex business problems. This position is responsible for planning, design, as well as overseeing implementation of processes to meet evolving and changing business needs of clients. The IT Program Manager will analyze and identify recommendations for enhancements based on industry best practices. The position will be responsible for improving existing practices and identifying key operational measurements to use for process improvements. This individual will assist with the preparation of presentations and proposals and work on policy analysis for definition.
The IT Program Manager will oversee ServiceNow contractual budgets and associated vendor management. This position will ensure the platform is properly licensed, updated, and utilized. The IT Program Manager will continue ServiceNow integration efforts based on multiple use cases. This position will coordinate with vendors to move to new iterations of the platform in a cloud environment. The IT Program Manager will focus on future state of the platform, maintain a strong understanding of associated modules and communicate how they can assist BOCC supported departments.
The IT Program Manager will also be responsible for staff who maintain account administration, development, and support of the ServiceNow platform.
- Three (3) to five (5) years working with the ServiceNow platform or comparable ITSM system as an ITSM Administrator / Developer or IT Program Manager in an enterprise-wide, multi-tier ITSM production environment
- ITIL v3 or ITIL v4 foundations certification
- ServiceNow certified system administrator
- ServiceNow certified application developer
- ServiceNow experience with Field Service Management (FSM), Operations Management (ITOM), Business Management (ITBM) and Software Asset Management (SAM)
- Three (3) to five (5) years of Project Management experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages a team of architects, engineers, and administrators in the day-to-day operations of supporting and maintaining the ServiceNow platform for enterprise-wide end-users.
- Maintains subject matter expertise on the ServiceNow platform to include documenting existing solutions, researching newly updated modules/functionality to meet current and future business process needs.
- Identifies, secures, and coordinates implementation of internal and external resources and expertise as appropriate to achieve program/project objectives. Oversees staff in the maintenance and support of modules implemented within the ServiceNow platform.
- Develops and/or oversees comprehensive and detailed project plans with timelines, deliverables, critical paths, and corresponding resource requirements with necessary skills and duration.
- Chairs the ServiceNow Technical Steering Committee. This role is responsible for presenting current operational efforts, associated program initiatives, budgetary details, and platform utilization/adoption details associated with the Information and Innovation Office leadership review and approval.
- Closely monitors and manages contract terms and language to ensure vendors deliver accordingly.
- Facilitates and owns appropriate stakeholder engagement and communication.
- Effectively shares the results of key decisions, processes, or programs that support the goals of the County.
- Other duties as assigned.
Nature of Work
Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Constantly in normal office situations. Occasionally requires travel, excluding overnight stays.
Position may involve extended periods of standing or walking, as well as in-town travel to multiple office locations.
- Bachelor of Science in a computer or engineering field; and
- Five (5) years of related professional work experience, including two (2) years in a supervisory capacity, managing information systems programs/projects; or
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that would reasonably be expected to provide the job-related competencies listed.
Job Specific Competencies
- ITIL process assessment/evaluation/improvement programs across a broad range of ITSM processes such as incident management, problem management, knowledge management, change management, and request management, and IT operations architecture/service assurance tools architecture as a plus.
- Proven track record for implementing enterprise-wide systems and applications utilizing program/project management best practices and methodologies.
- Extensive and varied ServiceNow implementation (or enterprise system equivalent) experience. Experience in analyzing and recommending enterprise platform strategies based on desired business outcomes and priorities.
- Knowledge of project management approaches and tools; expertise in software development life-cycle principles and methodologies.
- Ability to implement project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
- Advanced ability to develop, edit, and present technical designs concepts, project plans, and produce clear and detailed technical specifications and other technical reports. Advanced ability to work independently and analyze, interpret, and accurately summarize complex business processes and detailed information.
- Ability to assemble project plans and teamwork assignments, direct and monitor work efforts on a daily basis, identify resource needs, perform quality review, and escalate functional, quality, and timeline issues appropriately.
- Ability to influence others to move towards a common goal; ability to coordinate the activities or tasks of people and/or groups; experience establishing and working with senior leadership teams.
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal; excellent active listening skills; ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
Emergency Management Responsibilities
In the event of an emergency or disaster, an employee may be required to respond promptly to duties and responsibilities as assigned by the employee’s department, the County’s Office of Emergency Management, or County Administration. Such assignments may be for before, during, or after the emergency/disaster.
Previous Hot Jobs
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Laboratory Analyst Summary This position performs environmental analysis and/or sampling as required by federal (EPA) and state environmental regulatory agencies (FDEP and DOH) for compliance with environmental permits and regulations and/or contract specifications in the case of coal or oil. Applies technical/professional knowledge to...Apply Now
Project Management Associate
DTCC is hiring a Project Management Associate Summary Pay and Benefits: Why you’ll love this job: Being a Project Management Associate, you are passionate about structuring and organizing projects that are sophisticated with significant multi-functional collaboration requirements, setting achievements and coordinating with each partner to meet them. Your Primary Responsibilities:...Apply Now
Agency Loan Operations , Assistant Vice President
MUFG is hiring an Assistant Vice President, Agency Loan Operations Summary The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability...Apply Now