Hot Job of the Day
HR Capability & Development Leader
Johnson & Johnson is hiring a HR Capability & Development Leader
The HR Capability & Development Leader, J&J Learn is responsible for developing and delivering innovative and practical talent development strategies and learning initiatives to advance the skills, knowledge and careers of the global HR function. The leader will design (1) integrated and sustainable development solutions using a mix of innovative methods and (2) HR career guidance. They will partner across the HR function, other learning groups, all regions, and all parts of the HR model to ensure integrated, relevant and measurable talent outcomes.
- Own and evolve the HR development strategy within the broader HR Talent Strategy including identification of the critical skills needed across our HR function.
- Build important skills in our HR community by creating and implementing development offerings that are effective, integrated, and sustainable.
- Own and evolve our J&J HR Skills Framework and relevant resources.
- Own and evolve all HR development offerings delivered by the HR L&D Team, including instructor-led programs, on-demand learning resources, learning challenges and more.
- Drive usage of development resources and initiatives designed to elevate HR employees’ skills and their understanding of Human Resources.
- Own ongoing strategy of the ‘DevelopHR’ developmental capability assessment for all HR employees.
- Partner with the HRLDP team to consult on HRLDP learning & development content.
- Be an authority on external HR and development trends, leading practices, and internal HR strategies.
- Consistently use analytics to inform decision making, track progress, and measure outcomes.
- Guide team of 1 employee to create and implement (1) exceptional development tools (2) engaging, educational, and practical HR Career guidance cross-model and (3) impactful communication strategies to promote HR development.
- Partner with HR leaders cross-model and cross-region to identify development needs, integrate feedback, and provide recommendations.
- Ensure effective integration with other development groups, including J&J Learn Council, Global Talent Management, and Global Services development teams. Work with the Legal Department and others as needed to maintain compliance with local laws, regulations and contractual obligations.
- Effectively manage budgets, including allocating and forecasting development program and initiative costs and influencing how resources are allocated.
- Approximately 10% travel will be required.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 8+ years of work experience (can include working while in school) is required.
- Experience leading large, complex projects is required.
- Experience using external trends to shape strategies is required.
- Demonstration of complex stakeholder management with strong communication is required.
- Advanced degree such as MS/MA in Human Resources, Adult Learning, Organization Development, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Psychology, Labor Relations, MBA or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience (e.g., learning, development, etc.) is preferred.
- Because the role is focused on developing HR skills, experience with HR and/or HR-related topics is strongly preferred.
- Change management experience is preferred.
- Experience working on projects cross-region is preferred.
- Expertise in learning & development is preferred.
- Experienced working with external vendors is preferred.
- Connect: exceptional ability to collaborate across many different groups and get things done without direct authority. Exceptional focus and emotional intelligence in order to understand the needs of the HR community across regions, across the HR model, and across job levels, etc.
- Shape: strong skill in developing and delivering, innovative ways for the HR community to develop. Ability to influence across levels to bring ideas to life.
- Grow: ability to effectively lead, develop, and inspire a team.
- Strategy Leader: Demonstrable ability to think big picture and prioritize, and aim for action and execution.
- Analytic Savvy: skill in asking powerful “problem” questions and using data-based insights to inform decisions, influence others, and measure outcomes.
- Digital Champion: desire and excitement to shape the future of development via technology.
- Trusted partner: ability to build trust and influence action. Exceptional ability to maintain relationships, while challenging others to think differently.
- Change Advocate: effectively drive progress on new approaches and shift culture.
- Integrator: awareness and ability to look across the enterprise to learn from and link to broader initiatives.
Previous Hot Jobs
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Laboratory Analyst Summary This position performs environmental analysis and/or sampling as required by federal (EPA) and state environmental regulatory agencies (FDEP and DOH) for compliance with environmental permits and regulations and/or contract specifications in the case of coal or oil. Applies technical/professional knowledge to...Apply Now
Project Management Associate
DTCC is hiring a Project Management Associate Summary Pay and Benefits: Why you’ll love this job: Being a Project Management Associate, you are passionate about structuring and organizing projects that are sophisticated with significant multi-functional collaboration requirements, setting achievements and coordinating with each partner to meet them. Your Primary Responsibilities:...Apply Now
Agency Loan Operations , Assistant Vice President
MUFG is hiring an Assistant Vice President, Agency Loan Operations Summary The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability...Apply Now