Hot Job of the Day
Sr. HR Project Manager
Johnson & Johnson is hiring a Sr. HR Project Manager
The Sr. HR Project Manager, Acquisitions & Divestitures is part of the J&J A&D Integration Management Office and will work cross-functionally and with global and regional business and HR partners to plan, partner and execute integrations on all acquisitions and divestures across the Enterprise. The Sr. Project Manager, A&D will work with the Global Services 3 Tier model (including BUHR) and the transaction Integration Leader as well as each of the functional leaders at global and regional/country levels and with supporting stakeholders such as Payroll, Finance, IT, Learning & Development, Legal, Cross-Functional Change Management and Communication leads. This person will be responsible for leading all aspects of A&D portfolio management, execution of plan, roadmap documentation and metrics reporting to team members and to stakeholders and leadership sponsors. All activities are executed with employees as a focal point of positive impact and importantly an eye towards achieving deal value as well as providing a strong employee experience. The Sr. Manager, A&D PMO would be responsible for identifying and procuring appropriate resources from across workstreams to enable the projects delivery across the Johnson & Johnson landscape.
The primary responsibilities include:
· Build collaboration with all functional areas partners involved in HR Acquisitions & Divestitures which includes close to 20 workstreams such as Total Rewards-Benefits, Total Rewards-Compensation, Payroll, IT, HR-Global Services, HR-Systems, Employee & Labor relations, Learning & Development, Third party vendors, Immigration COE, Change Communications, A&D COE, A&D company business partners, Operating Company Integration Leaders, Business Unit HR (BUHR) leaders and others.
· Manage global and regional integrations across time-zones under diverse cultures and styles.
· The Sr. Manager, A&D PMO will be responsible for participating in A&D due diligence, end to end deal process management, planning-managing execution-and delivering successful go-lives, on-time and within budget of HR integration initiatives in key areas of Acquisition & Divestitures.
· Possess the core integration management skills of Project Planning, Resource Planning, Financial Management, Schedule Management, Risk and Issues Management, Reporting, Score-Carding, Stakeholder Management, and other key attributes that are associated with the discipline of Program Management.
· Responsible and accountable for managing and executing programs/projects within Global HR’s approved portfolio of A&D initiatives.
· Plan and execute A&D initiatives under multi-phases / country by country day 1-day 2 implementations mode.
· Liaise with all cross-functional teams and HR sub-functions for stakeholder management and driving outcomes via appropriate integration management processes of projects/resource mapping to deliverables and milestones.
· Coordinate and communicate all aspects of new A&D activities including dashboards, status updates, timelines, risk/mitigation, issue/resolution, etc.
· Coordinates integration planning and execution team meetings as necessitated by the transaction demands.
· Monitor the Key Performance Indicators and scorecards of relevant data to understand the performance and effectiveness of adopted tools, methodologies towards expected outcomes.
· Interfaces with senior management team on various core A&D program and review sessions.
· Build trust-based partnerships with teams within as well as externally with customers & suppliers.
· Drive and develop integration strategies based on type of A&D initiatives that will involve shaping talent organization structure, integration timeline based on scope and business priorities in a virtual global environment.
· Ensure interdependencies between functional areas are identified, documented, aligned, and executed for overall success.
· Develop, coach and mentor a robust motivated team.
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
· A minimum of 6 years of dynamic business experience is required
· Project management experience in the A&D space is required
· Experience in HR and cross-functional areas is preferred.
· Prior integration management experience leading sophisticated domestic and global projects is preferred.
· Prior knowledge of Workday, IT Systems, Payroll systems, Benefit systems, Equity systems is preferred.
· Experience implementing business solutions from integration scope assessment, functional area alignment on requirements, identification of inter-dependencies between various teams, managing data from A&D source and target systems and experience with implementing points of integration across HR, Payroll, Equity, Benefits and Time Management is preferred.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Project is required.
· Working with external vendors around HR functional areas is preferred.
· Proven experience in high pressure, time sensitive situations is required.
· Comfortable in handling ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach.
· Ability to influence others, identify problems and recommend course of actions.
· Approximately 25% global travel will be required.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The base pay range for this position is $118,000 – $203,550
Previous Hot Jobs
Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst Summary At Bloomin’ Brands, we are Customer Obsessed: everything we do keeps the customer (and our people) at the center. We make data-driven decisions and have a curiosity that inspires action and performance. We are currently seeking a Sr. Consumer Insights...Apply Now
Manager, IT Strategy
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Manager, IT Strategy Summary The Manager IT Strategy is responsible for developing and maintaining the technology organization’s long-term strategy with consideration for emerging technologies, industry trends and business goals. Ensure Information Technology (IT) has the capabilities and resources to ensure TECO’s success in an...Apply Now
Director of BioInformatics
Tampa General Hospital is hiring a Director of BioInformatics Summary The Director of Bioinformatics will develop and maintain Bioinformatics Core (BIC) in order to advance and integrate precision medicine approaches into the clinical and research missions of Tampa General Hospital across all entities. The Director will develop a vision and...Apply Now