Hot Job of the Day
Clinical Systems Analyst
Moffitt Cancer Center is hiring a Clinical Systems Analyst
Clinical Systems Analyst II – Pharmacy
The Clinical Systems Analyst II provides support in the selection, installation, configuration, conversion, implementation and ongoing utilization of clinical systems. This position analyzes, programs, tests, implements and maintains clinical information systems, as well as provides advanced knowledge in problem determination, evaluation, and resolution specifically as it relates to Cerner Orders Management, Pharmnet, Meds Integration, eMAR applications and Pyxis Medication Dispensing.
- Provides advanced expertise & product knowledge to install, configure & support the Pharmnet and Pharmacy related systems
- Provides advanced expertise in problem determination, evaluation, and resolution.
- Provides operational systems support to clients.
- Codes and modifies software modules as necessary.
- Assists in determining and defining departmental training needs.
- Provides on‐call support in accordance with the on‐call calendar.
- Supports & maintains Pharmnet and Pharmacy related systems.
- Identifies, reviews and documents project specifications & system requirements.
- Assists in the development and monitoring of project schedules.
- Develops and coordinates comprehensive test plans.
- Monitors project progress and updates project tracking system.
- Performs detailed test scenarios to minimize negative impact on clients.
- Performs post‐implementation support of new or re‐engineered systems.
- Assists in developing end user training sessions as needed based on project.
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree – field of study: Pharmacy, Business Administration, Computer Science or Health Sciences
- Five (5) years of information system development, implementation, and support
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, ‐ *an Associate’s degree with an additional two (2) years of experience in systems development, implementation and support plus the five (5) years (for a total of 7 years) experience may be considered
‐ OR ‐
*High School diploma with an additional four (4) years of experience in systems development, implementation and support plus the five (5) years (for a total of 9 years) experience may be considered
- Cerner build & application maintenance experience.
- Experience in Cerner (specifically Pharmnet), Pyxis, Pharmogistics and other related clinical services and applications.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Moffitt Cancer Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran or disabled status. We seek candidates whose skills, and personal and professional experience, have prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Moffitt endeavors to make moffitt.org/careers accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact one of the Human Resources receptionists by phone at 813-745-7899 or by email at HRReceptionists@moffitt.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Previous Hot Jobs
Director of Design
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Director of Design Summary The Director, Design is responsible for supporting BBI’s growth strategy, which includes a large-scale portfolio of remodels and new restaurant openings for at least four (4) major restaurant Brands. This role directs and manages the activities of the Design Team to...Apply Now
Senior Operations Manager
Coke Florida is hiring a Senior Operations Manager Summary We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced customer experience manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience for our products, including the development of new features, managing customer feedback, and ensuring that...Apply Now
Employee Relations Specialist
City of Tampa is hiring an Employee Relations Specialist Summary Employees in this class are responsible for participating in planning, organizing, and conducting employee relations activities for the municipal government. Under general supervision, employees perform assignments of considerable difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable initiative and independent judgment in drafting,...Apply Now