Hot Job of the Day
Digital Marketing Strategist
Moffitt Cancer Center is hiring a Digital Marketing Strategist
- The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategy development for digital marketing and outreach campaign development including acquisition and retention strategy, online reputation strategy, timing and frequency, content, design, platform alignment, and tracking and conversion methods in accordance with digital marketing/ecommerce best practices. Channel oversight and guidance can include but not limited to, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) email automation, consumer email, provider email, organic and paid social, editorial calendar, display, pay-per-click, in-mail, paid editorial, targeting to name a few.
- The Digital Marketing Manager independently implements digital campaign strategy and adheres to allocated budget for campaign and data outreach through use of digital technology. This role is responsible for/and conducts independent judgment of analytics and measurement to track campaign effectiveness and conversion and responds to indicators as necessary using Google Tag Manager and other tracking mechanisms. This role is responsible for campaign reporting, providing performance analysis, insights and implementing optimizations on a weekly, monthly, annual, and ad hoc basis. The manager oversees phone number, form and vanity URL conception and experience to ensure best practice in user conversion experience working with technical and design teams.
- In addition to independent digital outreach campaign oversight, this person will also collaborate with the technical and design teams to maintain site standards regarding new development. The Digital Marketing Manager will also administer advertising campaign-related promotion on digital properties, support digital outreach/email activities in departments outside of Marketing and understand digital channel traffic, tracking and conversion. This role will use independent judgment to ensure that all campaign and related content and design meet established standards and work with developers to address any technical challenges Supports one or more Director- level or above positions with complex administrative problems, prepares non-routine documents, reports, spreadsheets as requested, develops advanced presentation materials, coordinates special projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience with digital video editing
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and experience with organic and paid social media, email/marketing automation technology, customer relationship management (CRM) technology and content management systems.
- Intermediate skill set in Adobe Creative Suite and Google Analytics, digital channel tracking and digital channel measurement platforms
- Campaign Management
- Use independent judgement for concept, development, and execution of marketing campaigns in various channels to include but not limited to CRM/PRM/email, social, display, in-mail, paid editorial and targeting to name a few
- Digital Platform & Channel Planning
- Responsible for digital marketing/outreach channels through Moffitt web properties landing experience and external campaign impression and conversion
- Audience Profiling & Targeting
- Collaborate with corporate planning and other data-driven entities to profile the desired audiences and define targeting parameters
- Conversion Planning
- Independently oversee digital conversion opportunities/events, call/form/vanity URL/tagging concept and experience, conversion measurement and campaign refinement to optimize for conversion
- Campaign Performance Monitoring, Measurement and Optimization
- Oversees campaign performance and site performance with independent judgement to review with team, counterparts, and management
- Strategic Collaboration
- Campaign and platform management collaboration with department, client, cross-functional and external partners. Manages schedules, arranges appointments and itineraries, coordinates meetings, travel, and conference calls.
Credentials and Experience:
- BA (Bachelor’s Degree) – Advertising, Public Relations, Marketing or Business administration
- A minimum of (10) years of experience in the digital/marketing/ communication field or in an office or agency environment.
- A minimum of three (3) years leading digital marketing strategies and execution. Familiar with a variety of the healthcare and digital strategy concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Experience or familiarity with digital campaigns for email, social, pay per click (PPC), display, and other channels.
- Ability to use independent judgment and decision making and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to report metrics and measurement data and trends through internal and formal reporting and presentation.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental
- Agile/SCRUM Certification
- Experience with digital video editing a plus
- Five (5) years of healthcare experience and campaign management.
Previous Hot Jobs
Data Center Architect
TECO is hiring a Data Center Architect Summary POSITION CONCEPT: The Network & Systems Security Analyst is responsible for planning/designing, implementing, and supporting new and existing network, server, and storage infrastructure. This role is also responsible for ensuring all network security controls are in place based on IT Security policy and...Apply Now
Accounting & Finance Analyst
Coke Florida is hiring an Accounting & Finance Analyst Summary Who We Are: What We Offer: Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes: Coke Florida is looking for an Accounting & Finance Analyst based out of our Tampa Headquarters. What You Will Do:...Apply Now
Global Supply Chain Analyst
Ashley is hiring a Global Supply Chain Analyst Summary Does working with a global supply chain that blends and optimizes both domestic and foreign production efforts get you excited? Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a World-Class organization? Then apply today to our Supply...Apply Now