Hot Job of the Day
Digital Marketing Strategist
Moffitt Cancer Center is hiring a Digital Marketing Strategist
- The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategy development for digital marketing and outreach campaign development including acquisition and retention strategy, online reputation strategy, timing and frequency, content, design, platform alignment, and tracking and conversion methods in accordance with digital marketing/ecommerce best practices. Channel oversight and guidance can include but not limited to, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) email automation, consumer email, provider email, organic and paid social, editorial calendar, display, pay-per-click, in-mail, paid editorial, targeting to name a few.
- The Digital Marketing Manager independently implements digital campaign strategy and adheres to allocated budget for campaign and data outreach through use of digital technology. This role is responsible for/and conducts independent judgment of analytics and measurement to track campaign effectiveness and conversion and responds to indicators as necessary using Google Tag Manager and other tracking mechanisms. This role is responsible for campaign reporting, providing performance analysis, insights and implementing optimizations on a weekly, monthly, annual, and ad hoc basis. The manager oversees phone number, form and vanity URL conception and experience to ensure best practice in user conversion experience working with technical and design teams.
- In addition to independent digital outreach campaign oversight, this person will also collaborate with the technical and design teams to maintain site standards regarding new development. The Digital Marketing Manager will also administer advertising campaign-related promotion on digital properties, support digital outreach/email activities in departments outside of Marketing and understand digital channel traffic, tracking and conversion. This role will use independent judgment to ensure that all campaign and related content and design meet established standards and work with developers to address any technical challenges Supports one or more Director- level or above positions with complex administrative problems, prepares non-routine documents, reports, spreadsheets as requested, develops advanced presentation materials, coordinates special projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience with digital video editing
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and experience with organic and paid social media, email/marketing automation technology, customer relationship management (CRM) technology and content management systems.
- Intermediate skill set in Adobe Creative Suite and Google Analytics, digital channel tracking and digital channel measurement platforms
- Campaign Management
- Use independent judgement for concept, development, and execution of marketing campaigns in various channels to include but not limited to CRM/PRM/email, social, display, in-mail, paid editorial and targeting to name a few
- Digital Platform & Channel Planning
- Responsible for digital marketing/outreach channels through Moffitt web properties landing experience and external campaign impression and conversion
- Audience Profiling & Targeting
- Collaborate with corporate planning and other data-driven entities to profile the desired audiences and define targeting parameters
- Conversion Planning
- Independently oversee digital conversion opportunities/events, call/form/vanity URL/tagging concept and experience, conversion measurement and campaign refinement to optimize for conversion
- Campaign Performance Monitoring, Measurement and Optimization
- Oversees campaign performance and site performance with independent judgement to review with team, counterparts, and management
- Strategic Collaboration
- Campaign and platform management collaboration with department, client, cross-functional and external partners. Manages schedules, arranges appointments and itineraries, coordinates meetings, travel, and conference calls.
Credentials and Experience:
- BA (Bachelor’s Degree) – Advertising, Public Relations, Marketing or Business administration
- A minimum of (10) years of experience in the digital/marketing/ communication field or in an office or agency environment.
- A minimum of three (3) years leading digital marketing strategies and execution. Familiar with a variety of the healthcare and digital strategy concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Experience or familiarity with digital campaigns for email, social, pay per click (PPC), display, and other channels.
- Ability to use independent judgment and decision making and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to report metrics and measurement data and trends through internal and formal reporting and presentation.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental
- Agile/SCRUM Certification
- Experience with digital video editing a plus
- Five (5) years of healthcare experience and campaign management.
Previous Hot Jobs
Director of Design
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Director of Design Summary The Director, Design is responsible for supporting BBI’s growth strategy, which includes a large-scale portfolio of remodels and new restaurant openings for at least four (4) major restaurant Brands. This role directs and manages the activities of the Design Team to...Apply Now
Senior Operations Manager
Coke Florida is hiring a Senior Operations Manager Summary We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced customer experience manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience for our products, including the development of new features, managing customer feedback, and ensuring that...Apply Now
Employee Relations Specialist
City of Tampa is hiring an Employee Relations Specialist Summary Employees in this class are responsible for participating in planning, organizing, and conducting employee relations activities for the municipal government. Under general supervision, employees perform assignments of considerable difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable initiative and independent judgment in drafting,...Apply Now