Hot Job of the Day
Digital Supply Chain Transformation Lead
The Mosaic Company is hiring a Digital Supply Chain Transformation Lead
As a Digital Supply Chain Transformation Lead, you will play in integral role in enabling end-to-end digitization of Mosaic’s supply chain. Every day you will work in collaboration with IT and external vendors on the implementation of new solutions to modernize and automate supply chain processes and workflows. Working within all areas of supply chain you will have a large impact on the supply chain organization’s ability to enable Mosaic’s business by improving customer experience, efficiency, profitability, and asset utilization. You will thrive in this role if you have an innate ability to influence positive change in the organization to advance the transformation goals set by the Supply Chain organization.
What will you do?
- Lead and support multiple transformation projects across all areas of supply chain including Supply Planning, logistics, distribution, and warehousing to modernize our supply chain.
- Use knowledge of supply chain best practices, procedures, and technologies to identify areas of transformation opportunities and partner with IT to identify, design, and implement solutions.
- Collaborate with supply chain functional business partners to make sure their needs are met to improve end customer experience.
- Serve as a change agent across the supply chain organization
- Act as super user and train and support supply chain users accordingly
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree of Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Management, Business Analytics, Operations, or a related field
- 5+ years of industry experience in Supply Chain, Planning, Inventory Management, Forecasting or alternative experience in Consulting
- Demonstrated experience in identifying Supply Chain process improvement opportunities and pioneering new ways to do things
- Ability to persuade and influence others and present data/oral and written communication in a highly effective manner
Bonus Points if You Have the Following:
- MBA with a quantitative focus, or advanced degrees in Operations Management, Supply Chain, Mathematics/Engineering
- APICS CPIM certified or similar accreditation. Training/certification in Lean Six Sigma
- Proficiency with SAP, advanced planning systems (o9, OMP, Kinaxis, etc,), and visualization/reporting tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
Benefits Offered by Mosaic:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k company matching
- Optional HSA plan with company match
- 9/80 schedule
Previous Hot Jobs
Director of Design
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Director of Design Summary The Director, Design is responsible for supporting BBI’s growth strategy, which includes a large-scale portfolio of remodels and new restaurant openings for at least four (4) major restaurant Brands. This role directs and manages the activities of the Design Team to...Apply Now
Senior Operations Manager
Coke Florida is hiring a Senior Operations Manager Summary We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced customer experience manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience for our products, including the development of new features, managing customer feedback, and ensuring that...Apply Now
Employee Relations Specialist
City of Tampa is hiring an Employee Relations Specialist Summary Employees in this class are responsible for participating in planning, organizing, and conducting employee relations activities for the municipal government. Under general supervision, employees perform assignments of considerable difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable initiative and independent judgment in drafting,...Apply Now