Hot Job of the Day
Digital Supply Chain Transformation Lead
The Mosaic Company is hiring a Digital Supply Chain Transformation Lead
As a Digital Supply Chain Transformation Lead, you will play in integral role in enabling end-to-end digitization of Mosaic’s supply chain. Every day you will work in collaboration with IT and external vendors on the implementation of new solutions to modernize and automate supply chain processes and workflows. Working within all areas of supply chain you will have a large impact on the supply chain organization’s ability to enable Mosaic’s business by improving customer experience, efficiency, profitability, and asset utilization. You will thrive in this role if you have an innate ability to influence positive change in the organization to advance the transformation goals set by the Supply Chain organization.
What will you do?
- Lead and support multiple transformation projects across all areas of supply chain including Supply Planning, logistics, distribution, and warehousing to modernize our supply chain.
- Use knowledge of supply chain best practices, procedures, and technologies to identify areas of transformation opportunities and partner with IT to identify, design, and implement solutions.
- Collaborate with supply chain functional business partners to make sure their needs are met to improve end customer experience.
- Serve as a change agent across the supply chain organization
- Act as super user and train and support supply chain users accordingly
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree of Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Management, Business Analytics, Operations, or a related field
- 5+ years of industry experience in Supply Chain, Planning, Inventory Management, Forecasting or alternative experience in Consulting
- Demonstrated experience in identifying Supply Chain process improvement opportunities and pioneering new ways to do things
- Ability to persuade and influence others and present data/oral and written communication in a highly effective manner
Bonus Points if You Have the Following:
- MBA with a quantitative focus, or advanced degrees in Operations Management, Supply Chain, Mathematics/Engineering
- APICS CPIM certified or similar accreditation. Training/certification in Lean Six Sigma
- Proficiency with SAP, advanced planning systems (o9, OMP, Kinaxis, etc,), and visualization/reporting tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
Benefits Offered by Mosaic:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k company matching
- Optional HSA plan with company match
- 9/80 schedule
Previous Hot Jobs
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Laboratory Analyst Summary This position performs environmental analysis and/or sampling as required by federal (EPA) and state environmental regulatory agencies (FDEP and DOH) for compliance with environmental permits and regulations and/or contract specifications in the case of coal or oil. Applies technical/professional knowledge to...Apply Now
Project Management Associate
DTCC is hiring a Project Management Associate Summary Pay and Benefits: Why you’ll love this job: Being a Project Management Associate, you are passionate about structuring and organizing projects that are sophisticated with significant multi-functional collaboration requirements, setting achievements and coordinating with each partner to meet them. Your Primary Responsibilities:...Apply Now
Agency Loan Operations , Assistant Vice President
MUFG is hiring an Assistant Vice President, Agency Loan Operations Summary The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability...Apply Now