Hot Job of the Day
Financial Services Support Coordinator
Pitney Bowes is hiring a Financial Services Support Coordinator
The wage range for this position is $35 to $45 an hour, with the actual pay dependent on your skills and experience as they relate to the job requirements and the location where you will be performing the job.
As a Financial Services Support Coordinator you are focused on growing your career opportunities, are an initiative-taker with exceptional organizational skills. You thrive on working independently or as part of a team.
- Support the Group Vice President, Global Financial Services and other team members as required
- Oversee and manage all travel arrangements (domestic and international)
- Generate itineraries and assemble travel packets; provide access to current travel information
- Responsible for all administrative duties, meeting planning, correspondence, filing, scanning, copying, handling visitors and phones, conference rooms, supplies, etc.
- Execute expense reporting and reviews through Certify
- Arrange and schedule presentations, team meetings, receptions, and public speaking engagements while maintaining minutes
- Prepares presentations, excel spreadsheets, word documents, organizational charts, and other administrative tracking materials as needed based upon work and actions needed
- Create and oversee MS Teams sites
- Organize projects within the group, including managing project management software to assign specific tasks, timelines, accountabilities and organizing meetings with internal and/or external stakeholders to ensure projects stay on targeted completion dates.
- Other duties as assigned
As a Financial Services Support Coordinator you have:
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Services supporting Exec. Management and related initiatives.
- Must have strong technical skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, Project Management software a plus
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Treat people with respect and uphold the organizational values
- Follow policies and procedures; complete tasks correctly and on time
- Ability to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
- Advanced knowledge of computers and Windows based software
- Solid organizational skills and must be detail oriented
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally(PB Live Well)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link. Explore Location
Previous Hot Jobs
Business Development Representative
ContinuumCloud is hiring a Business Development Representative Summary As a Business Development Representative at ContinuumCloud, you will work closely with all members of the Sales & Marketing team to increase brand awareness and adoption of our cloud-based Electronic Health Record platform through account-based efforts. You will maintain a hunter mentality...Apply Now
Data Solutions Specialist
Pfizer is hiring a Data Solutions Specialist Summary Technology impacts everything we do. Pfizer’s digital and ‘data first’ strategy focuses on implementing impactful and innovative technology solutions across all functions from research to manufacturing. Whether you are digitizing drug discovery and development, identifying solutions, or making our work easier and...Apply Now
Clinical Systems Analyst
Moffitt Cancer Center is hiring a Clinical Systems Analyst Summary Clinical Systems Analyst II – Pharmacy Position Highlights: The Clinical Systems Analyst II provides support in the selection, installation, configuration, conversion, implementation and ongoing utilization of clinical systems. This position analyzes, programs, tests, implements and maintains clinical information systems, as...Apply Now
See All Jobs