Hot Job of the Day
Manager, Business Analyst
Pfizer a Manager, Business Analyst
The successful candidate will be a member of the PGS Operations Insights (POI) team within Digital Manufacturing organization. The candidate will work as part of a team responsible for supporting the solution delivery of digital products involving varied and innovative technologies with a focus across multiple business aspects of PGS. It’s no secret that our team’s success to date is largely due to our rigorous policy of hiring big-hearted people who enjoy collaboration.
This role will work in partnership across Pfizer Digital teams, manufacturing sites and external vendors, focusing on Product Management, Contractor Management, Solution Delivery and Compliance.
The Manager, Business Analyst will have business analysis skills and experience to guide product delivery and contribute to large collaborative programs. This role will work alongside PGS Operations Insights team and key stakeholders to understand and document requirements, define and maintain product roadmaps, support and guide overall product management, assist in product deployment, and provide metrics as part of the Pfizer Solution Delivery Lifecycle process.
Business Analysis and Product Management
- Manage project delivery tasks that support the POI Leadership Team
- Manage the team’s recruitment and onboarding for new projects and initiatives
- Together with the team, define and communicate value and benefits of Pfizer Digital products
- In Collaboration with business stakeholders, link team software adoption to leadership’s KPIs
- Work independently and with Product Team members to ensure product roadmaps match stakeholders’ vision
- Drive solution delivery to meet customer expectations
- Leverage experience in development and deployment of custom-built software
- Advocate for Agile ways of working and lead product teams through the Agile Framework
- Ensure synthesis of vision, roadmap, and backlog by conducting pre and post Program Increment (PI) planning events
- Ensure implementation and delivery of the agile processes
- Track delivery teams to drive relentless improvement within the Agile Release Train (ART)
- Our Team has a culture of collaboration, learning, inclusion, and mutual support that extends beyond each person’s purely technical abilities.
- Our Culture is hugely important to us. We recognize that people are the cornerstone of Pfizer’s success. We embrace career development & colleague engagement. As a team, we run our business together; each member’s input and expertise are essential to our success.
- Pfizer’s culture is founded on the pillars of Equity, Joy, Courage and Excellence.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Communication or a similar discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in professional business environment
- Proven expertise in planning and structuring work, then organizing and leading teams to deliver it
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and confident judgement when evaluating a team’s deliveries
- Ability to multitask and execute multiple project tasks in parallel
- Demonstrated capabilities and experience collaborating and managing teams effectively, including virtually
- Experience managing diverse global teams
- Skilled in Excel, Word, and other word processing software programs; good knowledge of collaboration tools such as SharePoint and OneDrive
- Expert in creating PowerPoint presentations
- Acts with a Customer-First mindset
- Applies an Agile mindset – shifts priorities quickly to adjust to changing business needs
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Travel Requirements are project based.
- Estimated percentage of travel to support project and departmental activities is 20-25% depending upon the phase of any specific project (and pandemic conditions).
Previous Hot Jobs
Director of Design
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Director of Design Summary The Director, Design is responsible for supporting BBI’s growth strategy, which includes a large-scale portfolio of remodels and new restaurant openings for at least four (4) major restaurant Brands. This role directs and manages the activities of the Design Team to...Apply Now
Senior Operations Manager
Coke Florida is hiring a Senior Operations Manager Summary We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced customer experience manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience for our products, including the development of new features, managing customer feedback, and ensuring that...Apply Now
Employee Relations Specialist
City of Tampa is hiring an Employee Relations Specialist Summary Employees in this class are responsible for participating in planning, organizing, and conducting employee relations activities for the municipal government. Under general supervision, employees perform assignments of considerable difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable initiative and independent judgment in drafting,...Apply Now