Hot Job of the Day
Data Solutions Specialist
Pfizer is hiring a Data Solutions Specialist
Technology impacts everything we do. Pfizer’s digital and ‘data first’ strategy focuses on implementing impactful and innovative technology solutions across all functions from research to manufacturing. Whether you are digitizing drug discovery and development, identifying solutions, or making our work easier and faster, you will be making a difference to countless lives.
What You Will Achieve
You will help us build and manage our data base management systems. Your technical skills will help us design, develop, analyze and install our database management systems. This will include working on database modeling & design, relational database architecture, metadata and repository creation and configuration management. You will leverage your knowledge of data mapping, data mining and data transformation to design and develop databases. You will be relied on to determine data storage and optimum storage requirements. You will prepare system requirements, source analysis, process analysis and design throughout the database implementation.
As a Senior Manager, your advanced knowledge of the principles and concepts in the discipline and comprehensive knowledge of other disciplines will enable you to lead complex projects across the division. Your ability to develop and manage plans will facilitate in achieving objectives, interpreting internal and external business challenges and recommending best practices for improvements. While managing complex project environments, you will be able to anticipate and troubleshoot roadblocks and influence teams to achieve targets for the division.
It is your hard work and focus that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Develop ideas and lead projects across the division and develop plans to achieve objectives.
- Work collaboratively with Platform team for platform and infrastructure enablement, including platform/tool selections, architecture, estimation and technical solution design.
- Partner with other Pfizer Digital teams to define and execute technology-focused Proof of Concepts (POCs) using innovative technologies to advance Pfizer s current capabilities.
- Lead business stakeholders through prioritization of business questions, and helps to identify opportunities for synergy.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of experience
- Demonstrated success embedding algorithms in production applications.
- Diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact
- Proven knowledge and experience managing pharmaceutical clinical and scientific data including clinical trial data
- Understands and uses analytical skills/tools to produce data in a clean, organized way to drive objective insights
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Master’s degree
- Relevant pharmaceutical industry experience
- Graduate degree in either a technical or management discipline
- Management consultant experience
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, preferably commercial or sales and marketing
Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
OTHER JOB DETAILS
Last date to apply for the job: June 6, 2023
Additional location information: New York City – NY, Philadelphia – PA, Remote – US
Previous Hot Jobs
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Laboratory Analyst Summary This position performs environmental analysis and/or sampling as required by federal (EPA) and state environmental regulatory agencies (FDEP and DOH) for compliance with environmental permits and regulations and/or contract specifications in the case of coal or oil. Applies technical/professional knowledge to...Apply Now
Project Management Associate
DTCC is hiring a Project Management Associate Summary Pay and Benefits: Why you’ll love this job: Being a Project Management Associate, you are passionate about structuring and organizing projects that are sophisticated with significant multi-functional collaboration requirements, setting achievements and coordinating with each partner to meet them. Your Primary Responsibilities:...Apply Now
Agency Loan Operations , Assistant Vice President
MUFG is hiring an Assistant Vice President, Agency Loan Operations Summary The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability...Apply Now