Hot Job of the Day
Digital Solutions Adoption Manager
Pfizer is hiring a Digital Solutions Adoption Manager
This Digital Solutions Adoption Manager will support the internal communications and/or training strategy, planning and execution for key internal stakeholders – including but not limited to Global Business Services and Enabling Functions organization. The ideal candidate is a Communications and Change Management Professional who has a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with individuals at all levels of a matrixed organization, preferably in professional services.
Strong communication skills, comfortable managing to results – providing guidance, asking good questions, challenging the status quo, suggesting alternatives, and articulating pros and cons. Qualifications include:
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and fluid priorities, ability to manage multiple and complex priorities efficiently and effectively.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Experience managing internal social media platforms (intranet, Yammer, or similar).
- Experience in measuring the effectiveness of communication strategies
- Demonstrated experience in delivering communications strategies and plans and managing evolution and change in a complex global organization.
- Ability to develop global communications materials across diverse audiences and drive messaging across functions.
- Ability to create alignment across the organization for communications messaging and processes.
- Ability to proactively make strategic connections across the business and identify opportunities to develop and implement creative communications strategies and solutions.
- Energetic self-starter; self-directed, with impeccable attention to detail
- Experience designing and leading initiatives for solution adoption projects based on a deep understanding of business processes, project management methodologies and leading practices in Organizational Development, Learning & Development, Evaluation and Change Management
- Demonstrated experience in delivering training strategies and plans and managing change in a complex global organization.
- Experience managing change management activities within a project or team; previous experience in setting priorities and balancing competing deadlines desired.
- Communications/Training professional with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Communications, English, Org Development, Public Relations, or Journalism
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of Microsoft Office and ancillary programs
- Proven success in developing and executing internal training and communication strategies and communication plans for a large corporation
- Effective at designing engaging and creative visuals
- Experience in working on large-scale, global projects
- Pharmaceutical industry exposure
- Experience in a global organization
OTHER JOB DETAILS:
Last Date to Apply for Job: 3/15/2023
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
The annual base salary for this position ranges from $90,800.00 to $151,300.00. In addition, this position offers an annual bonus with a target of 12.5% of the base salary and eligibility to participate in our share based long term incentive program. Benefits offered include a retirement savings plan, paid vacation, holiday and personal days, paid caregiver/parental and medical leave, and health benefits to include medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable plans. Salary range does not apply to the Tampa, FL location.
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.
Previous Hot Jobs
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Laboratory Analyst Summary This position performs environmental analysis and/or sampling as required by federal (EPA) and state environmental regulatory agencies (FDEP and DOH) for compliance with environmental permits and regulations and/or contract specifications in the case of coal or oil. Applies technical/professional knowledge to...Apply Now
Project Management Associate
DTCC is hiring a Project Management Associate Summary Pay and Benefits: Why you’ll love this job: Being a Project Management Associate, you are passionate about structuring and organizing projects that are sophisticated with significant multi-functional collaboration requirements, setting achievements and coordinating with each partner to meet them. Your Primary Responsibilities:...Apply Now
Agency Loan Operations , Assistant Vice President
MUFG is hiring an Assistant Vice President, Agency Loan Operations Summary The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability...Apply Now