Hot Job of the Day
Product Design Manager
Pfizer is hiring a Product Design Manager
The Digital Manufacturing (DM) Team’s mission is to simplify processes and experiences to drive Pfizer Global Supply (PGS) outcomes. DM is responsible for the digital transformation of all processes across shop floor, quality control, quality assurance, engineering, environment, health, and safety operations. Our programs are led by user experience and design thinking to understand the journeys that our PGS customers are working through daily. DM leads a focus on innovative technology implementation across PGS sites including a digital lean production system, sensors, Industrial Internet of Things, wearables, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality solutions. DM drives efficiencies inend-to-end operations by embedding predictive and prescriptiveinsights from artificial intelligenceinto our manufacturing, quality and cross-functional applications. Our team philosophy is “Do good work” and as per Pfizer’s Purpose Blueprint, “Win the Digital Race in Pharma.”
Experience Design & Business Adoption (xD & BA) is a multidisciplinary team that supports Digital PGS solutions by using collaborative methods with a human-centered focus to ensure the best solutions are in the hands of our PGS colleagues.
As a Manager, Product Design you will define concepts, establish strategies, get hands on, as well as manage the consistent delivery of design artifacts that unify our solutions and services. You will be collaborating with solution and product owners, developers, agile leads, domain leaders, and other xD & BA team members.
The Manager, Product Design colleague’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support design teams to scope initiatives, identify priorities, form clear and concise design project plans, and deliver projects that have multiple stakeholders and moving parts within an Agile framework.
- Guide the design process from framing a challenge to research, insights, concepts, UI design and implementation.
- Contribute to the vision and strategy of uniting solutions under a common set of design practices, design standards, and visual language.
- Lead design projects across the entire solution lifecycle and multiple launches that may begin in one platform and continue or end on another.
- Collaborate with researchers, engineers, solution owners, designers, and other stakeholders to synthesize data from multiple sources to communicate insights or recommendations in compelling and creative ways.
- Create deliverables including sketches, high fidelity UI designs, prototypes, proof of concepts, wireframes, user flows, user stories, and information architecture – where needed.
- Delegate and oversee project tasks carried out by junior team members, helping them to develop their individual strengths and skillsets.
- Lead meetings with global stakeholders to develop detailed briefs and clarify design requirements.
- Help continuously develop and enhance our team by taking ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to organizational accomplishments.
- Partner with consulting partners to manage overall project execution, providing coaching and feedback where necessary.
- Interact with stakeholders throughout the duration of projects with a high degree of polish, professionalism, and reliability to ensure needs are met, changes are incorporated, and deliverables exceed expectations.
- Track design project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Bachelor’s degree with at five years of relevant experience; OR Master’s degree with three years of relevant experience; OR Associate’s degree with eight years of relevant experience; OR Ph.D. with 0+ years of experience; OR 10 years of relevant experience with a high school diploma or equivalent
- Related experience in Product, Service, Interaction Design, or similar role
- A solid understanding and demonstration of user centric design principles
- An advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools primarily Figma
- Ability to collaborate actively as part of a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural and multi-location teams
- Enthusiasm, patience, and a solutions-oriented attitude toward any risks and challenges
- Comfort with ambiguity and complex problems
- Organized, able to act independently, and able to switch between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity in emergent technologies and how to apply them to different business challenges
- Ability to confidently present work and to accept or provide constructive feedback
- Experience utilizing Lean and Agile methodologies
- UX, HFI, SAFe or equivalent certification
- Strong visual design skills
- Pharmaceutical or Manufacturing Industry experience
- Demonstrated mentoring and/or oversight of activities for a small team
Previous Hot Jobs
Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst Summary At Bloomin’ Brands, we are Customer Obsessed: everything we do keeps the customer (and our people) at the center. We make data-driven decisions and have a curiosity that inspires action and performance. We are currently seeking a Sr. Consumer Insights...Apply Now
Manager, IT Strategy
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Manager, IT Strategy Summary The Manager IT Strategy is responsible for developing and maintaining the technology organization’s long-term strategy with consideration for emerging technologies, industry trends and business goals. Ensure Information Technology (IT) has the capabilities and resources to ensure TECO’s success in an...Apply Now
Director of BioInformatics
Tampa General Hospital is hiring a Director of BioInformatics Summary The Director of Bioinformatics will develop and maintain Bioinformatics Core (BIC) in order to advance and integrate precision medicine approaches into the clinical and research missions of Tampa General Hospital across all entities. The Director will develop a vision and...Apply Now