Hot Job of the Day
Manager, Talent Acquisition Solutions
Pfizer is hiring a Manager, Talent Acquisition Solutions
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Solutions Manager acts as liaison between Global Talent Solutions (TA COE), Global Business Services (GBS), People Experience (HR), and Digital on matters concerning TA enabling technology and integrated solutions. This position is a part of HR Shared Services, referred as Global Business Services (GBS), and partners with GTS GBS Leadership to develop and deliver the TA Digital Solutions Strategy. This position will also prioritize opportunities and projects with an emphasis on continuous improvement work across technology solutions to accelerate business impact. This position identifies, selects, plans, implements, and supports applications and integrations to meet changing business needs as appropriate.
How You Will Achieve It
- Manage talent acquisition portfolio of potential and constantly evolving global external and internal digital initiatives from early assessment and cost/value scoping to selection recommendation.
- Lead the engagement, management, and coordination with external vendors through procurement process and supports relationship transition and coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Conduct competitor and/or market analysis on the latest trends to support optimization strategy.
- Ensure engagement of Digital team in vendor assessment and the capture of technical and functional references
- Provide oversight to the planning, management, and implementation of technology projects as appropriate.
- Participate and lead segments of process, user, implementation, and testing design for delivery of new integrated technologies and solutions.
- Design integrated processes and controls that meet functional requirements and ensure data quality.
- Define, implement, and monitor performance metrics to inform vendor performance, adoption, and user experience to understand solution effectiveness and recommend changes as appropriate.
- Manage users, driver adoption and utilization; lead change and champion outcomes to maximize effectiveness and drive adoption of existing recruitment technologies (Workday, HireVue, HiredScore, Paradox)
- Ensure the assessment of new release features, lead projects to adopt new functionalities, and change existing processes where appropriate.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for Workday Recruiting module and other integrated technology, including issue resolution and system administration functions.
- Lead workstreams for single module deployments and enhancements in Workday HCM resulting from new Recruiting and Talent roadmap functionality.
- Deliver end-user training and knowledge transfer sessions with support groups, develop and update Global Job Aids and associated documentation supporting recruitment globally.
- Manage strategy and escalation of recruiter support through service delivery model.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years’ experience
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools, systems, and data.
- Proven experience leveraging technology to drive automation and building and improving operational processes.
- Great organizational skills with exceptional follow through, successful record of project management and demonstrated experience with design thinking/user design approach.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey complex information to a wide range of audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Working knowledge of end-to-end project management lifecycles and methods
- Ability to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct complicated analyses, identify key insights, and recommend next steps.
- Ability to communicate and facilitate discussions with executive stakeholders and business leaders.
- Experience in end-to-end deployment of a technology solution
Nice to Have
- Workday recruiting experience
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Advanced Excel proficiency with demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills and the proven ability to comprehend technical HR related systems architecture.
- Understanding of TA technology marketplace and solutions
- Experience in TA Process Design
Non-Standard Work Schedule, Travel or Environment Requirements
- Ability to work in a global environment requiring occasional off-hours meetings.
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
Previous Hot Jobs
Project Management Associate
DTCC is hiring a Project Management Associate Summary Pay and Benefits: Why you’ll love this job: Being a Project Management Associate, you are passionate about structuring and organizing projects that are sophisticated with significant multi-functional collaboration requirements, setting achievements and coordinating with each partner to meet them. Your Primary Responsibilities:...Apply Now
Agency Loan Operations , Assistant Vice President
MUFG is hiring an Assistant Vice President, Agency Loan Operations Summary The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability...Apply Now
Employee Experience Program Manager
Citi is hiring an Employee Experience Program Manager Summary HR Partner & Delivery sits at the center of Citi’s HR business solutions. This newly created team’s future proposition is to provide guidance and coaching to managers on all employee life-cycle processes, solving day to day HR needs for employee by...Apply Now