Hot Job of the Day
Head of Data Strategy and Operations
PGIM Real Estate is hiring a Head of Data Strategy and Operations
The Head of Data Strategy and Operations will be responsible for the development and oversight of PGIM Real Estate’s data functions reporting to the Global Head of Business and Data Management. This individual will work broadly across PGIM Real Estate with global and regional leadership, senior investment professionals, and functional leaders and teams to forge a culture and a data strategy that unlocks the value of data assets that drive investment performance, enhance client experience, drive timely and accurate decision making, and enable business growth.
What You Can Expect
- Focus on the continued implementation of a commercially-focused data strategy measured against tangible business outcomes and timeframes.
- Further build out critical capabilities within PGIM Real Estate’s current data function.
- Work with the business and Information Systems team to understand data and analytical needs and further develop solutions to meet those needs. Implement processes and help to lead change management efforts to enable the organization to operate more efficiently.
- Drive data analytics in support of business enablement that captures the value of data as a competitive advantage.
- Drive data governance processes including accountability for data accuracy, agreeing and instituting data definitions, and documenting data lineage, and implementing data quality rules.
- Chair the Data Governance Leadership Council and work with business leaders to understand and prioritize data needs and establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success.
- Tap into an existing network of data experts within the business and weave them into the overall efforts to build out firmwide data capabilities. Incubate and oversee a more formal connection between business specific data and enterprise data.
- Lead the strategic design and implementation of a foundational data infrastructure within the constructs of PGIM Real Estate’s existing Data Platform. Expand cloud capabilities, influence the selection and adoption of master data management tools, and build out architecture to easily integrate with internal and external data sources.
- Build out predictive analytics to enhance the delivery of model applications and support the integration of data to enable actionable insights and establish rapid and accurate decisions.
- Enable the consistent deployment of innovative tools and resources around data science, artificial intelligence, predictive analysis, and machine learning techniques.
- Ensure that data is accessible, available, accurate, timely and adaptable for self-service business use and facilitate standard and consistent data across the global platform.
- Identify, interpret, and apply industry trends; proactively partner with key stakeholders to drive a coordinated and focused data strategy.
- Recruit, retain, and grow required talent with a balance between technology, data, analytics, and product and investment expertise.
- Provide input to design and development platforms (application architecture, data intake, storage, processing, and visualization).
- Build out data inventory and strategic roadmap for increasing data maturity and onboarding data into the data platform.
What You Will Bring
- 15+ years of domain expertise with experience in a senior-level data and analytics solutions position (within Technology or Business) for a recognized financial services organization.
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- Track record of success in Data Strategy or Analytics that drive business engagement and outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to set strategy/direction and follow through on execution, working towards a long-term strategy while delivering incremental value to the firm.
- Management and leadership skills to create a vision, mobilize and empower teams to achieve, and build and execute the data strategy across the enterprise.
- Innovative mindset, strong analytical acumen, and big data experience to facilitate large- scale enterprise change.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and programs into concise and credible messages at the highest levels of business, with a proven track record of delivering high-volume and high-quality work.
- Self-motivated and driven; strong business acumen and a roll-up-the-sleeves approach; should possess blended experience across technology, data, and business strategy.
- Track record of clear vision, execution focus, strong prioritization, and planning.
- Leadership to embrace change, assimilate into new environments, engage with business stakeholders, and earn the respect from technology peers and teams.
- Relationship management skills to collaborate and partner with senior decision makers across the company.
- Experience in developing effective commercial business cases and program portfolio rationalization and prioritization.
- Outstanding ability to drive and implement change initiatives and execute organizational change management at the executive level.
- Hands-on experience within the ever-changing vendor landscape to include cloud, SaaS, and data partners.
What Will Set You Apart
- Asset Management and/or Real Estate experience
- Advanced degree.
*We know not everyone will meet 100% of the requirements, however we encourage you to apply if you think your skills are a good fit for this role.
What we offer you:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Retirement plans:
- 401(k) plan with generous company match (up to 4%)
- Company-funded pension plan
- Wellness Programs to help you achieve your wellbeing goals, including up to $1,600 a year for reimbursement of items purchased to support personal wellbeing needs
- Work/Life Resources to help support topics such as parenting, housing, senior care, finances, pets, legal matters, education, emotional health, and career development.
- Tuition Assistance to help finance traditional college enrollment, approved degrees, many accredited certificate programs, and industry designations.
To find out more about our Total Reward package, visit Work Life Balance | Prudential Careers
Note: Prudential is required by state specific laws to include the salary range for this role when hiring a resident in applicable locations. The base salary range for this role is from $205,000 to $250,000. Specific pricing for the role may vary within the above range based on many factors including geographic location, candidate experience, and skills. Roles may also be eligible for additional compensation and/or benefits. Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Previous Hot Jobs
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Laboratory Analyst Summary This position performs environmental analysis and/or sampling as required by federal (EPA) and state environmental regulatory agencies (FDEP and DOH) for compliance with environmental permits and regulations and/or contract specifications in the case of coal or oil. Applies technical/professional knowledge to...Apply Now
Project Management Associate
DTCC is hiring a Project Management Associate Summary Pay and Benefits: Why you’ll love this job: Being a Project Management Associate, you are passionate about structuring and organizing projects that are sophisticated with significant multi-functional collaboration requirements, setting achievements and coordinating with each partner to meet them. Your Primary Responsibilities:...Apply Now
Agency Loan Operations , Assistant Vice President
MUFG is hiring an Assistant Vice President, Agency Loan Operations Summary The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability...Apply Now