Hot Job of the Day
Associate Managing Director
Prudential is hiring an Associate Managing Director
The Greater Florida Financial Group is looking for an Associate Managing Director to join our team. Could it be you?
At Prudential, we measure our long-term success on our ability to deliver value for shareholders, meet customer needs, and attract and develop the best talent in the industry. We offer an inclusive work environment where financial professionals and executive leader can develop to their full potential and strengthen their communities. Prudential Advisors is presently looking for an Associate Managing Director aligned to the Greater Florida Financial Group located in Miami metroplex.
Prudential Advisors is a nationwide sales organization
The Greater Florida Financial Group proudly represents Prudential Advisors’ greater Florida market. This market covers the entire state of Florida and detached offices in Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach and Miami. This organization has over 200 Financial Advisors and a dynamic leadership team that is committed to excellence, growth of the organization, and delivering exceptional service to our clients.
The Associate Managing Director will partner directly with the Managing Director of the Greater Florida Financial Group. Key aspects of this role include:
- Participate in the development of strategic growth and productivity plans. Implement and monitor results to ensure successful completion – provide day-today support to ensure success.
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation of meeting materials and presentations, coordination with business partners of special project or marketing work, development of communications, coordination of activities of direct reports, and research of current issues and innovative approaches to traditional problems.
- Manage key performance indicators to maintain a productive, profitable, and cost-effective firm
- Develop front-line management skills in coaching individuals on performance and improving performance to speak candidly with financial professionals who are not meeting goals
- Help to establish and maintain a respectful, inclusive, and open work environment, where individuals feel supported and able to perform their best
- Develop and modify recruiting and marketing strategies to reflect demographic changes and to capitalize on niche markets
- Demonstrated people leadership, identification and development of talent
- Strong managerial skills; demonstrated leadership behaviors
- Relationship building skills
- Financial acumen
- Ability to transfer skills and knowledge, strong coaching skills
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Ability to influence others
- Analytical ability: Critical Thinking and Problem-solving skills
- Organization/time management/prioritization skills
- Demonstrated presentation/oral communication skills
- Active in professional and community organizations
- Life/Health and Variable licenses where required
- Series 7, 24 and 26
- Series 63 or 66 registrations
- S65 or IAR status
Candidates are expected to have their primary residence in the geographic scope of the firm. This role requires 25 – 30% travel.
Previous Hot Jobs
Business Development Representative
ContinuumCloud is hiring a Business Development Representative Summary As a Business Development Representative at ContinuumCloud, you will work closely with all members of the Sales & Marketing team to increase brand awareness and adoption of our cloud-based Electronic Health Record platform through account-based efforts. You will maintain a hunter mentality...Apply Now
Data Solutions Specialist
Pfizer is hiring a Data Solutions Specialist Summary Technology impacts everything we do. Pfizer’s digital and ‘data first’ strategy focuses on implementing impactful and innovative technology solutions across all functions from research to manufacturing. Whether you are digitizing drug discovery and development, identifying solutions, or making our work easier and...Apply Now
Clinical Systems Analyst
Moffitt Cancer Center is hiring a Clinical Systems Analyst Summary Clinical Systems Analyst II – Pharmacy Position Highlights: The Clinical Systems Analyst II provides support in the selection, installation, configuration, conversion, implementation and ongoing utilization of clinical systems. This position analyzes, programs, tests, implements and maintains clinical information systems, as...Apply Now
See All Jobs