Hot Job of the Day
Associate Managing Director
Prudential is hiring an Associate Managing Director
The Greater Florida Financial Group is looking for an Associate Managing Director to join our team. Could it be you?
At Prudential, we measure our long-term success on our ability to deliver value for shareholders, meet customer needs, and attract and develop the best talent in the industry. We offer an inclusive work environment where financial professionals and executive leader can develop to their full potential and strengthen their communities. Prudential Advisors is presently looking for an Associate Managing Director aligned to the Greater Florida Financial Group located in Miami metroplex.
Prudential Advisors is a nationwide sales organization
The Greater Florida Financial Group proudly represents Prudential Advisors’ greater Florida market. This market covers the entire state of Florida and detached offices in Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach and Miami. This organization has over 200 Financial Advisors and a dynamic leadership team that is committed to excellence, growth of the organization, and delivering exceptional service to our clients.
The Associate Managing Director will partner directly with the Managing Director of the Greater Florida Financial Group. Key aspects of this role include:
- Participate in the development of strategic growth and productivity plans. Implement and monitor results to ensure successful completion – provide day-today support to ensure success.
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation of meeting materials and presentations, coordination with business partners of special project or marketing work, development of communications, coordination of activities of direct reports, and research of current issues and innovative approaches to traditional problems.
- Manage key performance indicators to maintain a productive, profitable, and cost-effective firm
- Develop front-line management skills in coaching individuals on performance and improving performance to speak candidly with financial professionals who are not meeting goals
- Help to establish and maintain a respectful, inclusive, and open work environment, where individuals feel supported and able to perform their best
- Develop and modify recruiting and marketing strategies to reflect demographic changes and to capitalize on niche markets
- Demonstrated people leadership, identification and development of talent
- Strong managerial skills; demonstrated leadership behaviors
- Relationship building skills
- Financial acumen
- Ability to transfer skills and knowledge, strong coaching skills
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Ability to influence others
- Analytical ability: Critical Thinking and Problem-solving skills
- Organization/time management/prioritization skills
- Demonstrated presentation/oral communication skills
- Active in professional and community organizations
- Life/Health and Variable licenses where required
- Series 7, 24 and 26
- Series 63 or 66 registrations
- S65 or IAR status
Candidates are expected to have their primary residence in the geographic scope of the firm. This role requires 25 – 30% travel.
Previous Hot Jobs
Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst Summary At Bloomin’ Brands, we are Customer Obsessed: everything we do keeps the customer (and our people) at the center. We make data-driven decisions and have a curiosity that inspires action and performance. We are currently seeking a Sr. Consumer Insights...Apply Now
Manager, IT Strategy
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Manager, IT Strategy Summary The Manager IT Strategy is responsible for developing and maintaining the technology organization’s long-term strategy with consideration for emerging technologies, industry trends and business goals. Ensure Information Technology (IT) has the capabilities and resources to ensure TECO’s success in an...Apply Now
Director of BioInformatics
Tampa General Hospital is hiring a Director of BioInformatics Summary The Director of Bioinformatics will develop and maintain Bioinformatics Core (BIC) in order to advance and integrate precision medicine approaches into the clinical and research missions of Tampa General Hospital across all entities. The Director will develop a vision and...Apply Now