Hot Job of the Day
Software Development Manager
ReliaQuest is hiring a Software Development Manager
As a Manager of Software Development, you will identify, hire and build a world-class team of Software Development Engineers who define, drive and execute on this vision. You will initiate processes that allow the team to collaborate with local as well as global teams with a high degree of efficiency. You will lead a team of highly motivated and talented individuals who collaborate with Development Leads, Product Managers and QAs across the company – all of whom build GreyMatter.
About whom You are:
- Someone with an eye for seeing where and when technical decisions improve our product roadmaps.
- A leader with a high EQ and maturity to work with a set of highly capable and empowered team members
- Genuine interested in and engaged with the broader Product team at all levels.
- Focus on building the best product.
- A compassionate engineer and problem solver, focused on the desire to help.
About whom You will work with:
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects
- Work with product managers in developing a strategy and road map to provide compelling capabilities in GreyMatter that helps them succeed in their business goals.
- Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Task management – prioritize, plan, track and communicate status of projects and features to Stakeholder
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts
- Operational Excellence – monitor and operationalize of production services
- Career management and development of direct reports
About what you need to bring:
- Minimum of 5 years of related or equivalent experience; or 3+ years with an advanced degree including leadership and mentor experience as a technical lead or team lead
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Software development experience in building web services and highly scalable applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Managed teams of 10+ engineers
Previous Hot Jobs
Director of Design
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Director of Design Summary The Director, Design is responsible for supporting BBI’s growth strategy, which includes a large-scale portfolio of remodels and new restaurant openings for at least four (4) major restaurant Brands. This role directs and manages the activities of the Design Team to...Apply Now
Senior Operations Manager
Coke Florida is hiring a Senior Operations Manager Summary We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced customer experience manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience for our products, including the development of new features, managing customer feedback, and ensuring that...Apply Now
Employee Relations Specialist
City of Tampa is hiring an Employee Relations Specialist Summary Employees in this class are responsible for participating in planning, organizing, and conducting employee relations activities for the municipal government. Under general supervision, employees perform assignments of considerable difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable initiative and independent judgment in drafting,...Apply Now