Hot Job of the Day
Manager, IT Strategy
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Manager, IT Strategy
The Manager IT Strategy is responsible for developing and maintaining the technology organization’s long-term strategy with consideration for emerging technologies, industry trends and business goals. Ensure Information Technology (IT) has the capabilities and resources to ensure TECO’s success in an ever-changing business environment. Ensure TECO IT is prepared for changes in technologies and skill sets required to meet our increasing pace of business change. Bridge the gap between our business objectives and our technological capabilities. Responsible for ensuring that technology investments align with business goals and objectives. Lead a team of talented professionals and work closely and report to senior leaders across the company to ensure that IT is aligned with the organization’s overall business strategy. Assess the organization’s current capabilities, identify opportunities for improvement, and develop and execute plans to achieve the organization’s strategic goals.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop, maintain, and implement organization’s long-term IT strategy (30%)
2. Develop and execute technology plans to achieve the organization’s strategic goals. (20%)
3. Develop, manage, and build consensus of IT’s risk strategy (10%)
4. Lead and mentor a team of IT professionals, providing guidance and fostering a culture of innovation and excellence. (10%)
5. Create and manage a comprehensive technology roadmap that outlines the prioritized IT projects and initiatives. (10%)
6. Collaborate with executive leadership to identify opportunities for leveraging technology to drive business growth and efficiency. (10%)
7. Work closely with the CIO and other senior executives to ensure that IT is aligned with the organization’s overall business strategy. (10%)
Direct Supervision: Network & Systems Security Analysts, Network & Systems Security Consultants, Network & Systems Security Architects, Industrial Controls System Security Architects, Industrial Controls System Security Architects Sr, Solutions Architect
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related field
Preferred: MBA, Graduate degree in any discipline
Required: 8 years of experience in Information Technology with progressive responsibility within business, information systems or information management/analysis environment with experience with IT support and/or projects.
Preferred: Strategy experience
Required: At least 2 years of experience in leadership, business planning, strategy, technology management, and architecture
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Broad technology skills as well as skills in strategic acumen and governance
• Possesses business and technical acumen and the ability to influence customers, team members, and management.
• Has a process-driven and continuous improvement focus.
• Budgeting, inventory, and cost-management skills.
• Experience working both independently, and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Interpersonal, coaching and project management skills.
Previous Hot Jobs
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Laboratory Analyst Summary This position performs environmental analysis and/or sampling as required by federal (EPA) and state environmental regulatory agencies (FDEP and DOH) for compliance with environmental permits and regulations and/or contract specifications in the case of coal or oil. Applies technical/professional knowledge to...Apply Now
Project Management Associate
DTCC is hiring a Project Management Associate Summary Pay and Benefits: Why you’ll love this job: Being a Project Management Associate, you are passionate about structuring and organizing projects that are sophisticated with significant multi-functional collaboration requirements, setting achievements and coordinating with each partner to meet them. Your Primary Responsibilities:...Apply Now
Agency Loan Operations , Assistant Vice President
MUFG is hiring an Assistant Vice President, Agency Loan Operations Summary The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability...Apply Now