Hot Job of the Day
ADS Cloud Solutions Architect
TECO is hiring an ADS Cloud Solutions Architect
- Develop system architecture framework by leveraging cloud services and automation.
- Develop the architecture governance framework and define architecture foundations.
- Verify stability, scalability, and security of system architecture by ensuring cloud services and software design solutions are designed optimally for cost, functionality, reliability and resiliency.
- Collaborate with software developers, engineers, and stakeholders to select appropriate design solutions for the implementation and delivery of the organization’s cloud computing strategy, the introduction of new emerging technologies and public cloud services, and cloud management and monitoring strategies.
- Define, implement, and enforce the cloud standard operating environment, cloud standards, and associated tools, platforms, and frameworks for the organization’s application portfolio.
- Provide technical guidance on the system architecture infrastructure, including enabling the migration and refactoring of on-premises applications to cloud native design and deployment methodologies.
- Mentor junior team members and technical staff.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, or a related field, and 7 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience.
Of the required experience, must have 3 years of experience with the following:
- Enterprise platforms and operating systems and cloud technologies and platforms, including SAP, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP);
- Cloud Native Development, including utilizing micro services architecture, and utilizing containerization systems;
- Automation frameworks and tools, including RPA and Low Code; Database Design, including RDBMS-MS-SQL, SAP HANA, and NoSQL;
- Object oriented programming, including .NET Core/C# and Java/C/C++;
- IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing and firewalls; and
- Cloud Security in the areas of Identity and Access Management, Infrastructure Security, Data Security and Application Security.
Telecommuting is permitted up to 10% in accordance with company policy.
Previous Hot Jobs
Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst
Bloomin’ Brands is hiring a Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst Summary At Bloomin’ Brands, we are Customer Obsessed: everything we do keeps the customer (and our people) at the center. We make data-driven decisions and have a curiosity that inspires action and performance. We are currently seeking a Sr. Consumer Insights...Apply Now
Manager, IT Strategy
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Manager, IT Strategy Summary The Manager IT Strategy is responsible for developing and maintaining the technology organization’s long-term strategy with consideration for emerging technologies, industry trends and business goals. Ensure Information Technology (IT) has the capabilities and resources to ensure TECO’s success in an...Apply Now
Director of BioInformatics
Tampa General Hospital is hiring a Director of BioInformatics Summary The Director of Bioinformatics will develop and maintain Bioinformatics Core (BIC) in order to advance and integrate precision medicine approaches into the clinical and research missions of Tampa General Hospital across all entities. The Director will develop a vision and...Apply Now