Hot Job of the Day
ADS Cloud Solutions Architect
TECO is hiring an ADS Cloud Solutions Architect
- Develop system architecture framework by leveraging cloud services and automation.
- Develop the architecture governance framework and define architecture foundations.
- Verify stability, scalability, and security of system architecture by ensuring cloud services and software design solutions are designed optimally for cost, functionality, reliability and resiliency.
- Collaborate with software developers, engineers, and stakeholders to select appropriate design solutions for the implementation and delivery of the organization’s cloud computing strategy, the introduction of new emerging technologies and public cloud services, and cloud management and monitoring strategies.
- Define, implement, and enforce the cloud standard operating environment, cloud standards, and associated tools, platforms, and frameworks for the organization’s application portfolio.
- Provide technical guidance on the system architecture infrastructure, including enabling the migration and refactoring of on-premises applications to cloud native design and deployment methodologies.
- Mentor junior team members and technical staff.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, or a related field, and 7 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience.
Of the required experience, must have 3 years of experience with the following:
- Enterprise platforms and operating systems and cloud technologies and platforms, including SAP, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP);
- Cloud Native Development, including utilizing micro services architecture, and utilizing containerization systems;
- Automation frameworks and tools, including RPA and Low Code; Database Design, including RDBMS-MS-SQL, SAP HANA, and NoSQL;
- Object oriented programming, including .NET Core/C# and Java/C/C++;
- IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing and firewalls; and
- Cloud Security in the areas of Identity and Access Management, Infrastructure Security, Data Security and Application Security.
Telecommuting is permitted up to 10% in accordance with company policy.
Previous Hot Jobs
Business Development Representative
ContinuumCloud is hiring a Business Development Representative Summary As a Business Development Representative at ContinuumCloud, you will work closely with all members of the Sales & Marketing team to increase brand awareness and adoption of our cloud-based Electronic Health Record platform through account-based efforts. You will maintain a hunter mentality...Apply Now
Data Solutions Specialist
Pfizer is hiring a Data Solutions Specialist Summary Technology impacts everything we do. Pfizer’s digital and ‘data first’ strategy focuses on implementing impactful and innovative technology solutions across all functions from research to manufacturing. Whether you are digitizing drug discovery and development, identifying solutions, or making our work easier and...Apply Now
Clinical Systems Analyst
Moffitt Cancer Center is hiring a Clinical Systems Analyst Summary Clinical Systems Analyst II – Pharmacy Position Highlights: The Clinical Systems Analyst II provides support in the selection, installation, configuration, conversion, implementation and ongoing utilization of clinical systems. This position analyzes, programs, tests, implements and maintains clinical information systems, as...Apply Now
See All Jobs