Hot Job of the Day
Assistant Director, Cyber Operations
Tampa General Hospital is hiring an Assistant Director, Cyber Operations
Under the direction of the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), the Director of Cyber Operations (ADCO) is responsible for all aspects of Information Security Operations at Tampa General Hospital (TGH) and partner organizations, including strategy, architecture, policies, and security initiatives (roadmap), and the coordination of information security efforts across all departments, partners, and affiliates. The ADCO is responsible for maintaining, monitoring, and architecting a corporate and partner wide information security management program to ensure that assets are adequately protected. The ADCO coordinates and implements the process to build a cyber operations center and create and maintain a cyber operations program to include threat hunting, threat monitoring, and security engineering and architecture. The ADCO will develop and lead a security operations team across TGH and all partner organizations which includes incident investigation and resolution. The ADCO will also provide a leadership role in the development, implementation, and maintenance of a company-wide information security operations and infrastructure deployment both internally and externally and ensures appropriate control objectives for system integrity, availability and reliability, confidentiality, accountability.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Plan, direct, and manage day-to-day activities across the cyber operations team
- Evaluates security trends, evolving threats, risks, and vulnerabilities and applies tools / processes to detect and mitigate risk.
- Developing, implementing, maintaining a comprehensive cybersecurity strategy and plan for managing the current environment’s threat landscape
- Maintain situational awareness of escalated events and alerts, tools status, vulnerability status, forensics and malware investigations, intelligence status, and all other cyber operations functions
- Develop and report on metrics and KPI for the cyber operations team
- Instill and reinforce industry best practices in the domains of incident response, cybersecurity analysis, knowledge management, and SOC operations
- Serves as an effective member of the leadership team and communicates information security related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical employees
- Develops and lead incident response and investigation procedures and processes.
- Oversees the cyber operations program and manages a team of security professionals
- Oversees security engineering and architecture deployments on premise, in the cloud, and across partners to protect the enterprise
- Provide leadership in the design, implementation, and operationalization of security technologies
- Provides guidance and advocacy regarding prioritization of infrastructure investments to ensure the desired organizational security posture
- Provide regular reporting on the status of the cyber operations program (threats, incidents, intelligence) to the CISO and other committees
- Advise the organization on best industry practices and standards being implemented by peer organizations.
- Develop Cyber Operations team by hiring, developing, and leading a cross-section of security and technology professionals.
- Serves as liaison to local, state, and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies on information security related issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Admin or related field; with five years Information Systems or related experience with three years focused on IT Security and five years’ experience in compliance-oriented industry (HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SOX, and/or other federal/state regulatory environment)
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply state-of-the-art security technologies in computer systems, networking, and telecommunication to the needs of a complex organization with multiple locations and large number of users of enterprise applications
- Knowledge of the current and developing cybersecurity threat landscape, industry best practices, threat hunting, intelligence, and forensics.
- Ability to analyze and interpret business drivers and developing security solutions that provide adequate security to protect the business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop policies and strategic plans for immediate and future security needs in cybersecurity operations.
- Possessing a track record of developing and implementing a comprehensive strategy and plan for managing cybersecurity operations.
- Analytical, conceptual, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge of SIEM, EDR, IDS/IPS, Incident Response, SOAR, Red/Blue/Purple team operations, email security, vulnerability management, forensics, cloud security, and firewalls.
- Possess an industry recognized InfoSec certification, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, or equivalent
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Admin or related field
- 3+ years working with cybersecurity operations to include threat hunting, intelligence, detection engineering, and security architecture
- Experience running a threat hunting/analysis team, security operations center, or similar tasked team
TGH Main Campus
1 Tampa General Circle
Eligible for Remote Work: On Site
: Information Technology
: TGH – Hospital
Scheduled Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Previous Hot Jobs
Tampa Electric Company is hiring a Laboratory Analyst Summary This position performs environmental analysis and/or sampling as required by federal (EPA) and state environmental regulatory agencies (FDEP and DOH) for compliance with environmental permits and regulations and/or contract specifications in the case of coal or oil. Applies technical/professional knowledge to...Apply Now
Project Management Associate
DTCC is hiring a Project Management Associate Summary Pay and Benefits: Why you’ll love this job: Being a Project Management Associate, you are passionate about structuring and organizing projects that are sophisticated with significant multi-functional collaboration requirements, setting achievements and coordinating with each partner to meet them. Your Primary Responsibilities:...Apply Now
Agency Loan Operations , Assistant Vice President
MUFG is hiring an Assistant Vice President, Agency Loan Operations Summary The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for focusing on the resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. The individual should be considered as a subject matter expert with the ability...Apply Now