Location: Tampa, Florida
Category: Human Resources
Req ID: 2005875806W
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
The HR Lead University Relations, Talent Acquisition will lead the delivery, execution, and assessment of recruitment initiatives at a subset of our Enterprise Core Schools and other partnership organizations that will provide J&J with a recruiting competitive advantage. You will be responsible for running time sensitive projects and integrating unified solutions as aligned with strategic business objectives. This position will partner with recruiting colleagues as well as key HR and cross-functional partners to deliver on our enterprise early talent strategy. You will shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment. Finally, you will drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus and overall development of our people.
The HR Lead University Relations, Talent Acquisition, a member of the J&J Talent Acquisition University Team, will:
- Have a reputation of being an established professional on University campuses with both faculty and staff and possess deep college recruiting expertise as well as knowledge of early talent recruiting trends.
- Have the ability to collaborate with and influence leaders at the Executive level both internally and externally with University Deans and executive leadership of partner organizations
- Understands the talent demands of the enterprise and utilizes strong storytelling and influencing skills to manage and translate complex talent data into compelling, evidence-based talent stories by incorporating Global Talent Management data, competitor data, and early talent market insights to drive decision-making.
- Leverages business data, technology, and other operational metrics to influence external strategies.
- Collaborate with Early Talent Leadership, Recruiters, TA Practice leaders and Program Managers to fully understand the organization’s talent needs and how our early talent strategy supports those needs. Translate into university relations strategy.
- Have the ability to develop a deep understanding of Johnson & Johnson’s long and short-term strategies and growth drivers and translate that knowledge into early talent attraction strategies for the aligned business/program.
- Understand, design and deploy social media and marketing strategies to drive awareness of and attraction to employer brand.
- Ability to lead, design, and integrate complex projects into unified solutions through collaboration with different J&J groups and stakeholders, and drive stakeholder execution against project plan.
- Utilize multiple media channels and platforms to manage campaigns and directly drive application to Early In Career positions.
- Effectively manages engagement and integration of online talent communities to enable healthy pipeline development.
- Ability to effectively leverage both internal J&J and external digital platforms to drive student applications. Utilize digital screening tools to assess talent pool and provide expedited and qualified talent slates.
- Assess the overall effectiveness of the recruiting season at each assigned university as well as review analyses with key stakeholders and use data and feedback to make improvements to strategic plans related to each school. This includes conducting research and analysis on school data, demographics, placement statistics, school ratings, competitiveness and peer groups, and majors/programs available to help formulate actionable plans to increase J&J’s hiring success from these schools
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR or related field is required. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of recruiting, HR, Marketing, Sales, University or related experience is required. Recruiting experience within a corporate environment is preferred.
- Experience in a Campus Recruiting, University Relations or Career Services capacity is preferred.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in an agile environment, utilize new technologies, handle multiple projects and daily ad-hoc operational activities.
- Proficiency in the use of various recruiting technology platforms (i.e., LinkedIn/job boards etc.) and software like MS Word, Outlook and Excel is required; experience with Taleo or a similar applicant tracking system and with a talent relationship management system is preferred.
- Must have proven ability to meet deadlines, manage projects within budget and fulfill customer requirements.
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to translate data to insight, ability to work effectively on multiple projects with competing priorities, and proven business partnering skills across all levels of management to lead, influence, and drive behavior change without formal authority are all requirements of the role.
- Strong project management skills, ROI analysis and metrics development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities as well as formal presentation and facilitation skills are required.
- This role will require significant travel (up to 50%)
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Florida-Tampa-8800 Grand Oak Circle
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)