JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
LaunchCode is seeking a Junior Software Developer for one of our company partners in Tampa Bay, Florida.
What We Offer
- Compensation of $15-20 per hour
- Health Insurance and other benefits
- Mentorship from an experienced programmer
- An opportunity to fast-track the standard IT hiring experience for Junior Software Developers
We Heart Diversity
LaunchCode supports and fosters leadership from underrepresented communities. We strongly encourage folks from immigrant communities and communities of color, as well as those who identify as women, LGBTQ, or under-resourced to apply. LaunchCode is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Program and employment policies of LaunchCode are nondiscriminatory in regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We’re Looking For Candidates Who Have:
- The passion drive and aptitude to succeed in technology.
- Tech skills to build a project with one of the following languages:
- Java, with bonus points for Spring MVC or the Android platform
- Python, with bonus points for Django
- Swift for iOS applications
- C or C++
- Ruby on Rails
- A completed project or portfolio of work to showcase to employers.
- The ability to work full-time in the United States.
As a national nonprofit focused on closing the tech talent gap, LaunchCode is working with this partner to create a special on-ramp program for people who have the skills to work in technology, but just need an opportunity.
Come and join us to start your tech journey. Apply to be considered today!