The UX Research Analyst position requires in-depth knowledge of UX and HCI best practices, qualitative and quantitate research methods, and digital marketing lead generation to support Lennar website. The ideal candidate will be driven by the desire to be a user advocate, be passionate about creating products that are intuitive and enjoy the ability to use their strengths in multiple disciplines without any bias and ego.
This role can be remote but must be located near one of our many offices in the United Sates.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Research customers personas and investigate buyer behavior
- Apply hands-on UX qualitative and quantitative research methods based on the type of the project
- Apply end-to-end experience with all aspects of the user research lifecycle (Defining KPIs, collecting data, site segmentation, study design, content, recruiting, scheduling, moderation, analysis, reporting, and recommendations)
- Proactively develop A/B test and usability test plans, usability test scripts, scenarios, user interviews, heuristic reviews, across all digital channels to determine ease-of-use and drive conversion
- Regularly formulate and appropriately test hypotheses against website analytics data and customer feedback
- Responsible for collecting website analytics data from multiple sources: Google Analytics, FullStory, Hotjar, etc.
- Measure and track web traffic, marketing initiatives and campaigns and come up with next steps to improve the site
Education and Experience Required
- 3-5 years of experience in User Experience, Interaction Design, or related discipline as a UX research analyst with a Digital Marketing Analyst background for a national level website
- Degree in Marketing, Data Science, Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Sciences, or related discipline
- Ecommerce or Lead Gen website experience
- Mastery of UX research methods, HCI heuristics, principles and guidelines
- Power user of Google Analytics, Full Story, Hotjar, UserTesting.com, etc.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design and design thinking
- Working knowledge of behavioral analysis and statistics
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a super curious and detective attitude
Physical Requirements: This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the incumbent to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.