The Mosaic Company
Working at Mosaic has never been more exciting. We are implementing and using new technologies to manage risk, minimize impacts and maximize the value we deliver to our team, customers, and diverse stakeholders around the globe. “NextGEN” is the term we use to describe the technology-driven change focused on Integrated Operations Centers, Modeling and Analytics, Automation and Process Controls, and Process Digitization. We know there are bright, passionate people, ready to join us as we revolutionize our operations to drive long-term efficiencies, competitiveness, and value.
Additionally, we understand the challenges of the post-pandemic environment and Mosaic’s passion and commitment to the well-being of our employees has always been a top priority. Many of our roles require employees to be fully onsite given the nature of the work. For most office-based positions, Mosaic now offers a hybrid work schedule (M, T, R Onsite & W, F Remote). This solution provides flexibility yet recognizes the importance of collaboration in achieving Mosaic’s “NextGEN” initiatives.
Are you our next Corporate Services Manager?
As the Corporate Services Manager you will manage the procurement process for Corporate Services area for the Mosaic North America group with collective $500 million in spend. Work with the North America business unit, Brazil and Peru Procurement and Supply Chain to develop and promote center-led practices and develop management tools to ensure legal, compliance, and contractual matters are addressed efficiently. Partner with procurement operations to streamline transactions and process efficiency.
What will you do?
- Collect, analyze and monitor requirements/specific information on category and supplier spend, standards, specifications, and industry benchmarks to develop actionable category strategies for capital and services.
- Oversee the capture and tracking of total cost, savings and working capital benefits.
- Manage data analytics and reporting for the North American Procurement team
- Manage daily operations of administrative office buildings to include maintenance, repair, layout, mail delivery, supplies, equipment, and interior and exterior infra-structure.
- Oversee the purchase of machinery, equipment, tools, raw material, services and supplies necessary for daily operation and special projects.
- Manage expenses and budget related to building maintenance.
- Engage locations to maintain and manage risk management and contingency plans for mitigation of natural disaster or business interruption.
- Manage the strategic direction of North American programs for systems and processes for procurement.
- Work directly with the SSC to provide strategic direction for procurement functions associated with and not limited to Maximo, Ariba, Fieldglass, and SAP.
- Coordinate corporate programs with associated groups for management including but not limited to: P-card; travel; policies and procedures; and compliance
- Manage and lead activities that optimize contracts, processes and expand best practices for Corporate Services.
- Partner with business to develop and promote center-led practices and develop management tools to ensure legal, compliance and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and maximum value is achieved through key stakeholder relationships.
- Provide expertise and innovation to help lead the cost control process and share best practices across the enterprise.
- Oversee Corporate Services strategy execution, supplier relationship management, procurement planning, and process improvement.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Purchasing or related field or equivalent experience required, MBA preferred
- 8+ years of progressively responsible supply chain, procurement or related business experience
- Demonstrated leadership, management and organization abilities and experience managing complex projects and priorities
- Freight contract experience; understanding transportation modes, supply chain management
- Strong people skills – ability to develop effective working relationships internally and externally; and strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills