US – Tampa, FL (Lithia area)
Are you our next EHS Project Management Lead?
The EHS Project Management Lead will manage strategic EHS projects and EHS Management System enhancement efforts. Role to manage, develop and mentor resources assigned to a project while ensuring time, budget and success of the assigned project while exhibiting a high degree of professionalism, customer service and enthusiasm.
What will you do?
- Lead assigned projects: Manage projects from initiation through delivery ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints
- Work with internal/external clients to gather business requirements and coordinate project plans
- Identify project scope, develop implementation plan, engage key stakeholders, define and coordinate activities, communicate changes and progress, build commitment, overcome resistance and lead project teams
- Maintain documentation of project data, plan, progress, issues, resolution, risks, task completion, lessons learned, and variances
- Escalate changes to project scope or plan to the appropriate manager
- Evaluate project risks, develop contingency plans, and respond quickly to changes in risk as the project progresses
- Identify and resolve issues in a timely manner, set clear expectations, inspire and motivate others to perform well
- Meet challenges with resourcefulness.
- Ability to proactively identify business needs and as a result create and build tools and processes in support of EHS initiatives. Serve as consultative partner
- Oversee the EHS Project Management Portal and Project Management Methodology: Generate suggestions for improving project management practices and methodologies.
- Engage department staff to transfer knowledge and educate personnel on effective project and process improvement methodologies
- Mentor other project managers and leaders in the concepts of the project management standards
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Bachelor’s Degee in Environmental or Engineering or related field preferred. Master’s degree in Business Administration preferred
- 7+ years of project management experience
- Experience and/or has played a role in large projects
- Experience in a wide variety of operations areas
- Experience in chemical, commodity or fertilizer business preferred
- Project manager of large or high risk projects across Operations preferred
- Prior experience in EHSMS preferred
- Professional Engineer (P.E, P.Eng), Project Management Professional (PMP) or other Professional désignation preferred
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office and SharePoint and Microsoft Project toolset
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and presentation communication skills
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to present and communicate to senior leadership.
- Excellent abilities in priority setting, planning and structuring project deliverables
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques and strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision making skills
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to successfully manage conflict
- Exceptional interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Must be agile in adjust to fast changing priorities
- Ability to think “outside of the box” when faced with project related problems or issues
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs – Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with The Mosaic Company. Click Here to join our Talent Network and get notified of future openings!