Are you our next Communications Manager?
The Communications Manager is responsible for advancing internal communications strategies, messaging, tactics and tools that drive organizational success. Responsibilities include developing the strategic framework for Mosaic’s corporate channels, partnering with senior leaders to provide strategic communications guidance, and overseeing significant corporate communications events.
What will you do?
- Lead and develop internal communications strategy including employee advocacy and company culture while helping to drive employee pride, engagement and understanding of company initiatives.
- Lead internal campaigns including ESG, CSR and functional support.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders. Develop, execute and manage communication strategies for senior leaders and functions that align with and support the overall goals of the organization
- Lead or significantly contribute to the success of complex communications events, such as: acquisitions, restructures, leadership meetings, etc.
- Other job duties and projects as assigned.
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism or related degree required
- 5+ years of experience working in a corporate public affairs , human resources or marketing department in a global organization required
- Superior writing ability
- Experience working with and advising senior leaders on communication strategies and best practices
- Experience developing and implementing communications plans, and leading large, global, cross functional communications-related projects
- Experience working across multiple communications channels, including video
- Experience communicating to diverse internal and external audiences
- Experience in preparing press releases, speeches and presentations
- Ability to connect specific initiatives to larger corporate priorities
- Strong computer skills, which includes proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Self-confident and strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including excellent facilitation and listening skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Highly professional demeanor and must have diplomacy skills
- Ability to create effective partnerships at all levels of the organization
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking and decision making skills
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment
- Ability to resolve complex issues and handle multiple deadlines and priorities
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and decisiveness
- Ability to travel within U.S., Canada and elsewhere as needed