US – Tampa, FL (Lithia area)
Job ID: 32764
Are you our next Project Manager – Supply Chain?
The Project Manager will oversee the ideation, planning, implementation, and tracking of strategic initiatives, specific short-term projects and/or process improvement initiatives within the Commercial and Supply Chain program portfolio. Responsibilities will include leading as well as coordinating project activities within all areas of each project team. The project manager will engage with multiple stakeholders across the organization including Supply Chain, Commercial, Operations, Finance and IT as well as external stakeholders as required. Projects will include new initiatives or process improvements in areas of planning, sales, logistics, go-to-market and supply chain strategies, analytics, technology, etc. to support the strategic goals of the Commercial and Supply Chain organization. This position must exhibit a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality, customer service, communication skills, enthusiasm, organizational skills and attention to detail. This position will report to the Director of Digital and Advanced Analytics.
What will you do?
• Plan, implement, control and evaluate assigned projects and initiatives and ensure project deliverables are completed on time, within budget, scope and at the required level of quality.
• Plan and define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management and create a detailed work plan to successfully complete the project.
• Determine, communicate and coordinate the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required
• Execute the project according to the project plan
• Ensure proper documentation is maintained and kept confidential.
• Ensure appropriate personnel receive necessary training
• As needed, contract and coordinate qualified consultants to work on the project as appropriate.
• Maintain records to document project activities
• Monitor and report on the progress of the project and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
• Manage project risks and escalate in a timely manner.
• Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders on the progress of the project•
• Responsible to lead, drive and execute specific initiatives to map, audit/review, document, automate and/or enhance operational effectiveness of the end to end process.
• Define scope and expected results.
• Ensure process is measurable, with proper control points to be sustainable over time.
• Implement measurement process to identify efficiencies.
• Report and communicate on progress. Collaborate and coordinate with other members of the team the actions to enhance process.
• Report and escalate as agreed with senior management.
• Recommend financial and operational efficiencies and improvements.
• Manage and report the performance management specifics to the management team
• Document, implement and maintain controls and develop policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
What do you need for this role?
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs – Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with The Mosaic Company. Click Here to join our Talent Network and get notified of future openings!