Neighborhood Flavor: Hyde Park
The flavor of the neighborhood:
Historic, tree-lined neighborhood, cobblestone streets and a to-die-for 1920s bungalow, it’s a home and garden buff’s dream and Hyde Park has it all. Living in this neighborhood is simply the best! It’s so neat to have Hyde Park Village close by, a newly restored development with shops, good eats, and more.
My favorite places to hang out:
- Buddy Brew @ Hyde Park – it’s got a hip vibe, good coffee, and I often work from there
- The Fountain in the circle of Hyde Park Village – it’s a wonderful place to do some work on my laptop or meet a friend – it’s outdoors and has wifi access
- CinéBistro in Hyde Park is the ultimate dinner and a movie experience, they have the best burgers!
- Wine Exchange – on the patio, the perfect place to get a group together
- bartaco has a fun bar area for socializing and their margs are delish
Dine & Drink @:
TAMPA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
15 Minutes • $10 Uber
connect with the community:
Find ways to get involved in your new community by way of volunteering or attending fun social events for a good cause through organizations like:
Stay in the know with what’s happening in our community by following TBBJ on Facebook
The Tampa Bay area is made up of a collection of neighborhoods and districts, each with their own personality. From up-and-comers making a splash in the culinary scene to family-friendly waterside hideaways to entertainment centers, there’s plenty of treasures to discover.
Find out which one fits your ideal lifestyle: NEIGHBORHOODS IN TAMPA BAY