Neighborhood Flavor: Westshore
Sr. VP, HRTrust
Co-owner of Craft Canine Treats
The flavor of the neighborhood:
Westshore is an upscale urban area that is central to most of the main roadways and the airport here in Tampa. I love the location and I feel that I can get anywhere in just a matter of minutes. I also like being in a community where there are other professionals, dog lovers, and overall fun people who like to go out and explore what Tampa has to offer. There are a number of businesses close by that you may even be able to walk to work! I have also noticed that now my friends come over more often to my place since I am a short walk or Lyft ride away from a lot of the happenings.
My favorite places to hang out:
- Cypress Point Park – Favorite place to take our dog, Boston, on walks and play disc golf.
- AMC Westshore 14 – This is the best way to catch all the latest movies and we love going here to relax on a low key Friday night.
- Whiskey Joe’s – Great place to catch a sunset or play volleyball. We also love stopping in after a nice run or bike ride along the Courtney Campbell.
- Tampa International Airport – 5 minute drive from our place and has amazing food and drink options while you wait to board. We love to travel so it works out so well!
- Raymond James Stadium – We enjoy watching sports and concerts here.
Dine & Drink @:
TAMPA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
7 Minutes • $10 Uber
connect with the community:
The Tampa Bay area is made up of a collection of neighborhoods and districts, each with their own personality. From up-and-comers making a splash in the culinary scene to family-friendly waterside hideaways to entertainment centers, there’s plenty of treasures to discover.
Find out which one fits your ideal lifestyle: NEIGHBORHOODS IN TAMPA BAY