OPSWAT is looking for an innovative, energetic B2B digital marketing professional to join our global marketing team. The role will partner with product marketing, content, and sales development teams to maximize the ROI for our digital advertising and ABM efforts. This position demands strong digital marketing expertise combined with the ability to drive leads and sales pipeline to meet our global growth targets.
Are you data-driven? Highly analytical? Do you possess a relentless focus on new logo acquisition? Do you have extensive experience in planning and executing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns?
Then bring you and your passion for experimentation and continuous improvement – roll up your sleeves – and join our fast-paced environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns on 6sense, Google Search, Display, Retargeting, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Work with Sales and Channel teams to develop and test ABM targeting programs
- Maintain digital Klipfolio and Salesforce dashboard of Solutions and Products
- Work with Product Marketing team to refine target audience, messaging, and keywords based on continuous campaign testing and analysis
- Develop and execute email campaigns, lead nurtures, chatbot playbooks, and SalesLoft Cadences
- Regularly perform keyword research, competitor research, ad copy development, and landing page optimization to find winning tactics and strategies to grow our digital channels
- Manage our digital agency partner to ensure the agency’s approach aligns with our overall strategy
- Understand customer personas and the company’s target personas, industries, and markets
- Evaluate, track, and report on digital marketing performance measures to continually increase Account Engagement, MQLs, pipeline, and ROI
- Manage and track budgets across all various channels
- Research and test new acquisition strategies (e.g., free trial, freemium, etc.)
- Research and test new marketing channels (e.g., Review Sites, Marketplaces, Partner Co-Marketing, etc.)
- Research market and competitors to identify and test new messages, keywords, offers, marketing channels, etc.
What We Need From You
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience with B2B Technology products
- Proven knowledge and expertise with multiple digital marketing ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Salesforce
- Knowledge of 6sense or DemandBase, Drift, and SalesLoft a plus
- Demonstrated results driving high MQL growth and pipeline in your last role
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to analyze data and make data driven decisions
- Excellent written & verbal English communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with proven track record to meet deadlines and high focus on quality
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key takeaways and optimization plans