OSPWAT is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager. You will help drive the planning and tactics of our product marketing strategy. In this role, you will reinforce the technical value proposition; implement formal product launch plans and deliverables; help to develop messaging; build supporting product demos; develop product collateral and sales tools; and, present the products to prospects and customers as well as at key industry events.
You will also be responsible for developing collateral and content that delivers a value-based dialogue and showcases the product for specific use cases and audiences. The role involves ownership and project management of technical marketing initiatives working closely with team members of product development, product management, marketing, sales, and sales engineers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Product launches: You will participate in product launches to build technical product demos and videos, messaging, product collateral and sales tools, and other technical content to support the launch plan.
- Sales tools: You will build technical product presentations, whitepapers, product guides, product videos, technical briefs, data sheets and other tools to enable sales teams to sell OPSWAT products effectively.
- Product demonstrations: You will design, deliver, and train the field on value-based demonstration of our products. You will also create and maintain the official demo and video library, demo scripts and handle demo infrastructure logistics, maintaining and updating demos, and providing technical support for demo-related matters.
- Product evangelism: You will evangelize and demonstrate products to prospects, and customers-in meetings, webinars, seminars, at conferences and tradeshows, and anywhere else required.
- Industry events: You will also attend tradeshows and other events to represent OPSWAT and demonstrate our technology and plan the product showcase and technical strategy of product-related events.
- Product positioning: You will connect market and technology trends with OPSWAT’s technology to build technical product positioning and messages for key use cases.
What We Need From You
- 4+ years of experience in technical product marketing, product management, or sales engineering in enterprise software or OT.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience using and installing cybersecurity products.
- 2+ years of IT/OT industry experience-preferably with hands-on experience using technologies.
- Strong preference for applicants with hands-on experience handling and supporting internal/external educational programs, demos, PR activities.
- A knack for using new software tools from video screen-capture and editing to collaboration software, and more.
- Passionate about groundbreaking technology, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to apply OT/IT best practices to real-world use cases; prior domain knowledge of cybersecurity (anti-malware) highly preferred.
- Experience establishing value and translating this to effective technology-based demonstration use cases.
- Ability to effectively articulate and showcase technology with flair, and to different types of audiences.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative software company.