A Senior Mobile iOS Developer will develop and maintain applications for end user groups and customers. Analyze performance of applications, and troubleshoot problems. Involved in the coding, testing and documentation of the proposed solution.
– Native mobile application development for Apple iOS using Xcode and Swift
– Full System Development Lifecycle experience.
– Ability to work independently with a team and self-manage work
– Ongoing systems monitoring and general support responsibilities
– Analyzing system/software performance
– Ability to quickly and thoroughly learn and apply new technologies
– Experience with mobile development and advanced usage of mobile devices
– Experience with C++ or Objective C development
– Relational Database Design and SQL
– GIT, STASH, JIRA, Bamboo, ANT
– Understanding of REST API interaction
– Experience with NSXMLParser, NSJSONSerialization, CAPSPageMenu, AFNetworking, JSONModel, SVProgressHUD, ObjcAssociatedObjectHelpers, XMLDictionary, Fabric.io, Google Analytics, Telium
– Experience working on a team in an Agile environment
– The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
– While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
– Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.