This role supports local market, regional and other global Market Logistics initiatives (new/ongoing) at Pfizer. As a member of the Digital ERP Logistics & Intercompany Solutions team, this position provides an opportunity to partner with other members of the team, business stakeholders and a variety of other cross functional teams to develop and implement Market Logistics solutions.
Working as a part of a global team, the position will be primarily responsible for leading application development, enhancements, systems integration between Pfizer SAP ERP and LSP systems, and issue resolution in the Market Logistics functional area.
This role will be
- the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for ERP Market Logistics processes and solutions
- will be responsible for delivery and deployment of Digital solutions at Plant warehouses, Distribution centers and 3rd party Logistics Service providers (LSPs) and other entities.
- Will be responsible for developing strategies and identifying continuous improvement opportunities of existing processes and solutions
- an engagement partner for the sites and markets for all Logistics related Digital requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining relationship with internal and external stakeholders, customers, vendors required to deliver, deploy, support and issue resolution of digital solutions.
- Will be accountable for ensuring that Pfizer internal systems/solutions, Logistics service providers systems/solutions, integrations are compliant with Pfizer risk assessment and compliance standards.
- Liaise with various business, operations, client partners and other stake holders to understand ongoing and upcoming changes in the Market Logistics functional area
- Coordinate with stakeholders to establish priorities for Market Logistics digital requirements
- Initiate and manage project activities for the full lifecycle of the Market Logistics projects
- Work with Client partners and other stakeholders to secure funding for market logistics initiatives.
- Document detailed requirements, gain alignment and communicate requirements to all stake holders in business and other Digital teams.
- Work with Solutions team, development team, integration team, risk management and compliance team and other teams as needed to develop, test and implement digital solutions for the projects.
- Provide guidance to Solution Development team to review test scenarios and verify outcome of testing
- Work with external vendors/LSP to communicate integration and other process/solution requirements.
- Work with external vendors/LSPs to ensure adherence of project timelines on their development/testing/deployment and compliance activities
- Act as a project manager or partner with Project Manager and other team members in the following activities:
- Project plans creation and maintenance
- Updates on progress to key stakeholders
- Meeting organization and facilitation to align stakeholders and work teams on effort and statuses
- Ensure compliance with global standards for system design, application development, and maintenance lifecycle including documentation standards as per Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP)
- Act as the SME on Market Logistics processes/solutions to the Logistics team at the market, and LSP and ensure issue resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Logistics or related degree
- 7 years of experience performing business analysis and solutions deployment in the Warehousing, and Logistics domain
- Experience in all stages of system and application lifecycle from value analysis, business case development, solution deployment through to value realization and system retirement
- Ability to operate in a global multi-cultural environment of time zones and requirements
- A thorough understanding of system GMP requirements in detailed knowledge of IT system design and the maintenance lifecycle in GMP environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (written and spoken in English)
- Strong attention to detail with good organization skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Project, Visio, PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Good follow-up skills to ensure accurate and timely completion of deliverables
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong business case development capabilities
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- 5 years of experience in SAP ECC, with specific focus on Sales & Distribution (SD), Inventory Management (IM), Quality Management (QM), Warehouse management
- Experience working with S4 Hana or exposure to it is a plus
- Implementation experience of pharmaceutical industry for Warehouse operations, Logistics domain area
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycles using agile principles
- Knowledge or familiarity with the production support process, including tasks, escalation routes, communications, and other related activitie
- Experience with software testing and testing tools (e.g., automated testing tools, compare tools, etc.)