Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
2 year(s) of roles involving internal and external corporate communications
Preferred Fields of Study:
English Literature, Journalism, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Demonstrates thorough – level of abilities and/or a proven record of success in the understanding of a global network of professional services firm, a financial services entity or communications consulting and emphasizing the following areas:
- Developing a social media strategy and leading activation, working within various platforms to enhance the Firm’s visibility;
- Contributing to planning, creation, implementation, coordination and success of digital marketing campaigns;
- Conducting social/digital landscape research to analyze the competitive landscape, determine brand perceptions, identify new opportunities, and actionable insights;
- Maintaining knowledge of digital ad trends/leading practices and applying new thinking and innovation;
- Demonstrating knowledge of monitoring tools (e.g. Talkwalker) social content management / publishing platforms, creative tools (Canva) and website analytics platforms;
- Demonstrating proficiency across software applications and a mix of online marketing ecosystems, including mobile and social;
- Managing projects end to end, taking ownership and initiative with limited direction;
- Writing, editing and proofreading communications plans, social copy and materials establishing quality;
- Ensuring content is properly tagged and tracked in order to determine effectiveness;
- Developing stakeholder relationships;
- Understanding the news cycle and evolving media ecosystem;
- Crafting content ideas;
- Paying attention to detail;
- Communicating and providing presentations in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats;
- Leveraging business acumen, analytical, and problem-solving skills; and,
- Navigating complexity and ambiguity, practicing resourcefulness to see things through.
A career in Firm Strategy and Communications, will provide you with the opportunity to establish effective communication programmes that promote and protect PwC’s vision, strategy, values, and purpose. You’ll focus on designing communication strategies that aid in implementing new policies and programmes and that will enhance the organization’s relations with the community, public, government, shareholders, and employees. Our Communications team combines expertise including corporate and issues communications, internal communications, change management, media relations, public affairs, digital and social communications and analytics. In PwC Communications, we don’t just create and amplify content, we are storytellers relentlessly dedicated to being strategic counselors, inspiring our people, growing and protecting PwC’s brand and creating business value that accelerates PwC’s strategy.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.