ReliaQuest is seeking a Workday Financial Systems Analyst who would be responsible for supporting all aspects of our financial management and human capital management software, Workday. This includes supporting business process configuration, internal and external reporting, and providing day-to-day analytical support to both Accounting/Finance and the Human Resources team. This position is also responsible for participating in any future development activities, including system upgrades, integrations, and the implementation of additional applications and functionality. This role will partner closely with the Finance team specifically, focusing on both projects involving Workday and Adaptive Insights, as well as other financial reporting and analytics across the Workday platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or relevant field
- 2+ years of experience with Workday Financials with background in Finance preferred
- Proficiency in Accounting related processes
- Report Writer proficient in building and maintaining Advanced, Composite and Matrix Reports in Workday, particularly for financial applications
- Strong working knowledge of Workday Financials, Report Writing, Business Process Administration and general system configuration
- Knowledge of how to assist in the review, testing, and implementation of software updates and enhancements.
- Familiar with Business Process Administration and able to translate business needs into effective business process modifications
- Strong understanding of security groups and org structures in Workday
- General integrations knowledge and ability to maintain/troubleshoot existing Integrations.
- Experience in the following Workday functional areas: Core Financials, Planning, Banking & Settlement, Business Assets, Budgets, Cash Management, Expenses, Payroll, Customer Accounts, Supplier Accounts, Financial Accounting
- Excellent data analysis skills, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Superior communication skills and the ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization
- Ability to interact in a consultative way with stakeholders in order to identify opportunities, triage issues, and develop solutions
- Creative problem solver and strategic thinker – able to look for opportunities in existing systems and procedures with consideration of underlying factors and develop elegant solutions to address business needs
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple requests at once, while delivering accurate and timely results.
- Experience in Workday Adaptive Planning is a plus
- Workday Pro Certification in Reporting, Financials, or relevant functional area is a plus
- Knowledge of BIRT Reports is a plus