Posted: February 12, 2021
Tampa, FL 33635, USA
- Provide outstanding customer service to Suzuki marine dealers relating to documents and invoicing of product within a timely manner. Return phone calls from dealers by the end of the business day.
- Communicate with freight carriers, dealers and sales department regarding various shipments not originating from the Suzuki warehouses. Obtain shipping and billing approval from Sales and Credit departments. Perform any necessary credits and/or rebills.
- Review and process for payment all freight carrier invoices related to the shipment of outboard LTL shipments. Audit and process for payment all warehouse and freight supplier invoices related to the shipment of containerized product from port to warehouse.
- Process order changes and/or cancellations for allocated and back order marine product as received by the Sales department.
- Ship bills of lading and pick ticket forms to warehouses as needed. Make sure all warehouses have a sufficient supply at all times. Process orders and file completed CFS bill of ladings.
- Process orders for damaged products. Coordinate with carrier and warehouse to ensure safe delivery of damaged product from dealer to warehouse. Maintain database of all unsold, damaged units. Distribute monthly report to Sales and Logistics departments.
- File and collect reimbursement for transportation damage claims. Assist other departments with claims, as needed. Look for ways to reduce claims as well as maximize recovery. Create and maintain a database of claims to ensure appropriate tracking and payment.
- Process orders for Suzuki repossessed product as needed. Assign carriers and ensure timely delivery and invoicing of repossessed units. Provide information related to the status of these orders to dealers and sales associates. Maintain a database of all non-Suzuki warehouses storing repossessed product. Generate and distribute repossessed product report monthly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three years experience, preferably in a transportation-related field, in an office environment.
- Exposure to customer service training, transportation methods, and inventory control systems very helpful.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experienced with MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Access.
- Effective communication skills. Ability to work effectively with employees at different levels.
- Able to meet deadlines on short notice with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Exposure to customer service training, transportation methods, and inventory control systems.