We are a growing advertising agency in Tampa Bay with a hybrid remote/office work structure, looking for an experienced Digital Marketing/Paid Media Assistant to join our team. The candidate should have a solid understanding of paid digital media.
The Digital Marketing/Paid Media Assistant is responsible for the successful management of digital strategies for client brands. The role requires an analytical thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of client business and drive growth opportunities.
The Digital Marketing/Paid Media Assistant is responsible for achieving the client’s strategic brand and business objectives by working with account team and clients to provide them with guidance and working with the agency staff to execute strategies. They serve a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client.
Desired Skills and Experience
Experience: 3-5 years
Candidates MUST have the following skills, including but not limited to:
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferably Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, etc.
- Google Tag Manager experience (setup and implementation)
- Technical experience troubleshooting conversion tracking (pixels/tags)
- Call Tracking experience (within Google Ads & with call tracking platforms outside of Google)
- Intermediate to advanced use of Google Analytics
- Experience implementing and managing paid search campaigns
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multi-task on several projects at once
- Must possess excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with vendors and clients
- Detail-oriented; time management skills; self-motivated; problem-solver
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Advertising agency experience preferred
- Researches, plans, builds and implements PPC strategies for clients
- Maintain and monitor important account metrics including but not limited to: keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, negative keywords, audience targeting
- Manages web analytic dashboards and reports
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structure, target optimization strategy and all other client approved KPIs
- Manages expectations, brings any issues/concerns to account team’s attention before they become problems, offers potential solutions, and advises of any potential delays
- Reviews research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior
- Stay apprised of industry trends and best practices across all paid media platforms
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- PPC Campaign Management: 3 years (Preferred)