Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
This position will assist in our development process and will work with both hockey data and infrastructure to fulfill given directives. This role will participate in the design, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing software within a collaborative team. This is a unique opportunity to create meaningful solutions in a growth-minded environment and culture.
This full-time position may be either remote or at Amalie Arena. If in arena, computer and software will be provided.
· Computer Science or similar degree required
· Strong understanding of development design principles and common best practices
· Ability to problem solve and a desire for personal development
· Willingness to learn new technologies
· Experience working in a team-based environment and familiarity with VCS
· Ability to collaborate with others and take ownership of projects
· Minimum two years of work experience writing modern Python code
· Experience creating and/or working with API development and ETL or ELT processes
· Ability to work nights, weekend, and holidays
· Experience with Flask or Django
· Machine learning concepts and applications
· Development workflows such as waterfall and/or Agile
· Unit Testing and its role in the CI/CD process
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.